Fakirs New Mods and Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

derbentcioglu

Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Eskisehir - Turkey
www.ipek-is.com
Hello, everybody. I want to talk about new Fakirs products. Fakirs has launched a new products; mods of FX 22 and S16 and Atomizers of Troy Mini and Troy X rda/rba and also Equipments of Tubes and Button and Top Cap.

Now details and images.

Fakirs FX 22 Mod

FX22-1.jpg

Outer Diameter : 22mm
With 18350 tube the lenght of Mod is 58mm.
Threading: 20*1
316 SS Reverse Threaded Locking Feature.
Positive and negative pins are silver plating brass.
Button Spring is also brass.
Top cap, button ve buton base made by CuSn12 (Bronze).
It came with 304 SS 18350 tube standartly.
You can buy additional 304 SS , brass and 304 SS telescobic tubes seperately using for 18650, 18350 and 18500 batteries
Each mechanical mod has unique serial.
It has universal threading dimensions. So you can use every part with other 20*1 threading mods like Caravela, GP Paps, JM, Gus.

Fakirs Troy X RDA/RBA

TROYX-001.jpg

Outer diameter is 22mm
All parts made by 316 Stainless steel.
Length: Using as Hybrid atty, at Dripper Mod 22mm, if you use 510 connection, it will be 27mm
Using as Hybrid atty , at Polypad Tank Mod it will be 38 mm, if you use 510 connection it will be 43mm
You can use this atty with Fakirs FX 22 and other mods which has 20*1 threading as a hybrid atty
Additionaly we added a 510 connector for using other mechanical mods with topcap
Each atty has unique serial number.
You can use changable air holes for getting more performance (1.1, 1.2, 1.5mm)
The beauty ring which make bridge atty between driptip made by Stainless steel, Bronze and PMMA and they come with atty.

Fakirs S16 14500 Mod

S16-012.jpg

Outer Diameter: 16mm
Made by 316 Stainless steel
Unique Button mechanizm, Well Threaded, Unique Serialized

Fakirs Troy Mini RDA/RBA

TroyMini-001.jpg

Troy Mini Hybrid Atomizer
Outer Diameter : 16mm
Specialized using on Fakirs S16 Mod as Hybrid
Usable as regular atty with 510 connector. Included the package.
There are 2 options , Polypad mod with higher topcap and dripper mod with lower topcap.

Fakirs FX 22 Tubes

Tubes.jpg

Brass, Brass Satina, Stainless Steel tubes and Telescope Tube.
20*1 Threaded battery tubes. Compatible with other 20*1 threaded Mod’s topcaps and firing buttons.
Dimensions:
Outer diameter: 22mm
18350 Tube length : 45mm
18500 Tube length : 60mm
18650 Tube length : 75mm

Fakirs Button

Button-06.jpg

Button base made by bronze. Reverse threaded Lock ring made by 316 SS.
Button spring and negative pin silver plated brass.

Fakirs FX 22 Top Cap

TOPCAP-01.jpg

Made by bronze 20*1 threads silver plated brass pins.

I'm using FX, Troy X and S16 and Troy Mini. I'll add pics soon.

Last edited:

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
A little pricey, but very nice:

18650 Brushed Stainless Tubeb.. $ 30......(22mm diameter)

Bronze Button...........................$ 55

Bronze Top Cap.........................$ 25

International Shipping................$ 10

Total Price:.............................$120

Is this Mod manufactured for Fakirs in China? .... or is it actually manufactured in Turkey?

Last edited:

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null

icemanistheking

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 21, 2014
    Bella Vista, AR
    Edit: meant to reply to OP, btw

Yes, I got my S16 in a few days ago...it's a great little mod:)

Do you have any idea when the Troy Mini will be back in stock? I would email the site, but I bothered them enough while my order was in transit, lol. It took about two weeks to get here - international shipping was only $10, was sent Registered mail, arrived in pristine condition.

I will be doing business with Fakirs again very soon :)

Guys, just so you know (and I am not soliciting here for the company, just plugging a product I bought and can vouch for to some degree), Fakirs in gaining popularity quickly...the Troy X RBA is being discussed over at vapepit, Mark Todd from toddsreviews recently gave a favorable review on the FX22. Great customer service (every email I sent was answered with a maximum of a 1 day wait, which is understandable considering the difference in time zones), and the mods are beautiful.

icemanistheking

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 21, 2014
    Bella Vista, AR
    Well, button and a 18350 polished SS tube ordered today. Troy X shall have a great mount. Items have yet to be shipped out... So, i am twitching for a tracking number and vape mail.

If you need any help with how the Turkish international tracking works, let me know...it caused me some anxiety because I didn't know how the updates worked, and I was sure at one point I wasn't getting my mail, lol.

crss

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    Troy X, FX22 switch and 18350 SS polished tube on the move... I am looking fwd to another small awesome package. Been rocking my GUS 18350 + GUS Estia & GP v3 + Heron atty. This will be a great addition to my high end mods. I just like pocket friendly, small device. Will be posting here as to how i feel about the TroyX. But even prior to arrival, i am very happy with pricing and service. Fakirs, your products and pricing are great. Also a good website to track international mail 17track[Together Tracking], International Registered/Parcel/EMS/Express Tracking System :)

crss

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    Ok, my FX22 switch n 18350 tube in polished SS arrived Monday. Troy X to crown the mod. At first i was a little slow building the Troy X. I do own a GP Heron, so fluff is no big deal. I was happily surprised the atty holds 3ml juice. I have no wicking problems, using double 2mm eckowool wicks. 30g kenthal twisted wire for the coil. This little set up is a beast. Great flavor, small package. Fakirs-in-hand.jpg

icemanistheking

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 21, 2014
    Bella Vista, AR
    Got my FX22 and Troy X on the way!!! Also ordered tubes in 18500 polished, 18650 SS Satina, and 18650 Brass Satina. Can't wait! When I ordered the S16, it was almost 2 weeks to the day when it arrived, so now I have a frame of reference anyway.

Kudos to Fakirs, by the way, for what has been same day shipping on two orders so far!! Though the service straight from Turkey is exceptional, I really hope they get a US reseller at some point.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread