Facebook peoples, will you 'like' this page for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
My husband and his cousin started up a little website to take advantage of the new Adobe Edge software that's coming out. They made a facebook page and facebook has some rules where you have to obtain 50 'likes' before you are official.

So my husband asked me this: lordseck: btw, anyway your legion of ecig junkies would 'Like' our EC FB Page?

Like the page here:
EdgeCoders.com | Facebook

Thanks in advance <3

done- and I am NOT an ecig junkie, I am a nicotine addict and as such should be treated with respect and admiration,(for admiting it and working on obtaining it the healthiest way possible) and depending on my proximity to an outlet and length of battery left, possibly some reverence.

Or if he is like my husband, Never mind..... ;-)

LOL

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
done- and I am NOT an ecig junkie, I am a nicotine addict and as such should be treated with respect and admiration,(for admiting it and working on obtaining it the healthiest way possible) and depending on my proximity to an outlet and length of battery left, possibly some reverence.

Or if he is like my husband, Never mind..... ;-)

LOL

lmao! But, you're still part of my 'legion' right??

Thanks girl! <3

lmao! But, you're still part of my 'legion' right??

Thanks girl! <3

of course, heck, to be honest, its kinda nice being called a 'junkie' and not a crackhead... LOL
I am liking it with all my pages, not sure if that helps or not, but i am trying :)

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread