Facebook Connect....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hello all,

Facebook connect is a function that allows you to associate your ECF account with your existing Facebook account - you can receive updates from the threads you are subscribed to via your Facebook wall, making your internet surfing a little more streamlined!

If you already have an ECF account, you can link it to your Facebook account by logging out, clicking the Facebook Connect button, entering your Facebook log-in, Clicking the "associate with existing username" link, and entering your ECF log-in. Takes about 1 minute!

If you have any problems with Facebook Connect, please use this thread to bring them to my attention.

Thanks!

SJ

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Hey Joe (where you goin with that gun in your hand),

Sorry, Hendrix flashback.

I'm having issues with the Facebook connect. It works fine for checking/posting to the forums, but not so great for doing any type of moderation. When I try to do most mod features in my social group, it asks me to log in again, and it doesn't work with my Facebook password.

I've also noticed that try as I might, there's no way to upload a different avatar... my Facebook profile pic over-rides anything else I might upload.

Is there a way to stop using Facebook connnect in favor of an old-fashioned log-in? Without losing my account?

Thanks,

Dave

jamesdean

Moved On
Apr 15, 2009
  • Deleted by Oliver
Im having a big issue with this.. Its somehow linked itself to the wrong account. Ive tried to de-link it myself but am getting an incorrect password error and am unable to change it, since the email is different. The account I am on now is my actual account. The account Brad.B is the one that has been created in error.. If it could be deleted, that would probably fix my problem. Or if there is something else I can do, please let me know.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread