Status
Not open for further replies.

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
I placed my 1st order from madvapes noticing the prices were very reasonable and I thought I'd give them a try.

I had to get a few adapters since one of my Prodigy V2's 510 brass threading had been stripped for a while, and the quality of the adapters is Stainless. Perfect fit, tight fit for the connectors, and so I went 510 => 901/808D-1 => 510 and works beautifully (since I have V4L cartos sitting around and wanted to try 510 cartos).

I ordered 60ml of 36mg for mixing, 30ml of Ultramint, and 30ml Dekang US blend.

I received my order a day earlier than expected, and the taste of the Ultramint was kind of funny and overly VG, and I e-mailed them to see if they had any issues with the last batch of eliquid. They stated that there was an issue with the last mix, and I would be receiving replacement liquid.

I got the liquid quickly, but low and behold I received a refresh of ALL liquid ordered for the issue!

These people know how to keep a new customer coming back, for sure!

Just had to give props to madvapes for A+ customer service and making my order MORE THAN RIGHT. The replacement Ultramint was just like Doublemint Gum(, only laced with nic, as expected).

Forgot to mention: They sent me cartos correct for 6v (3.2ohm) because they were out when I ordered AT NO CHARGE.

I will not be buying from anyone else, as long as you have cartos that I need.

Thank you Madvapes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread