Experience with buying from smartvapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to reach out to get some feedback on other's experience purchasing from this vendor. I placed an order with them on 7/16 after they were mentioned on vaperjoes blog for having a long barrel drip atty. Their site says all orders rec'd by 4pm CST would ship out same day. I realize this would only qualify for product that is in stock, which all 3 items on my order were listed as. Got the email confirmation that my order was accepted. On Thur, 7/18, after not receiving an update on shipping, I checked the site again and it showed "processing". My card was charged on 7/17. I emailed their sales asking for an update and to see if order had not shipped, if I could add another item. No reply. Checked again Fri 7/19, and still shows "processing". Used email messenger on their order page asking for an update, no reply. I sent a direct message to someone that was representing smartvapes on another posting on ECF dealing with a complaint, no reply. Today, order status has not changed and is listed as processing. I want the products, which is why I ordered in the first place, but am wondering why there is a lack of customer service. I have seen some good, and not so good, things said about this vendor and am not one to normally make a big deal about this stuff, but the lack of reply has led to some frustrations. Below is what the site says regarding charges being applied....
"Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s)."

This would mean my order should have shipped no later than Fri, 7/19. It may have, but site doesn't advise that and I can't get a response from this company. Hopefully, all is legit, but don't have that info at this point.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread