Experience and Quality with Intellicig EcoPure Krystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evosil98

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
Hawaii
www.richmanvapors.com
Hey Everyone,

I recently bought two bottles of EcoPure Krystal 30ml 36mg for around $45. It is pricy but seemed to be the best quality Nic around. Now I'm not to sure about the quality.

The bottles that I received was a pinkish brown color and has a strong odor. It smells like my pet mice cage. It's hard to describe the smell but thats exactly what the smell reminds me of. Almost like going into a pet store. Can't describe what it taste like but there is a strange taste to it.

The Kystal supposed to be their non flavored nic juice to DIY.

This is my first Nic that I bought so I can't really compare it to others but the research that I did was that a good quality nic suppose to be clear with no smell and taste. For the price I paid for Ecopure it should be exactly that but disappointingly it is not. Now I'm thinking about buying some xtreme Nic because of the great reviews and quality.

Is Nic suppose to look, taste and smell like this?

I was told by intellcig that it should be clear and no smell. Did I get a old batch that been sitting on the shelve?

Has anyone bought there EcoPure Krystal and have a similar experience?

Any input would be appreciated . Thanks everyone

rsy72h.jpg

rrip3t.jpg

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
I buy 100mg nic and it might have a slight tan color in large quantities but colorless when put in smaller 60ml bottles and have never detected any odor to it but don't get my nose to close for safety reasons.

eta: Just re-read my post and I should add that I do not get my nic from Intellicig. I use MFS for my nic base.

Last edited:

evosil98

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
Hawaii
www.richmanvapors.com
Its flavorless and in 30ml bottles.

This was my first time ordering nic and after more research I realize that nics should be somewhat clear and odorless.

I mean $45 for 60ml bottle is very expensive. But cost isn't the issue but quailty is.

I just want the best for my health and the others around me. I also want to keep my fellow ECFers informed too.

evosil98

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
Hawaii
www.richmanvapors.com
Haha, I know I should of gotten some feedback from my fellow zenfidels.

I guess expensive doesn't equal quality.

I'm going to check out MFS, xtreme and wiz nic. They seem to be the best quality and great prices too.

Good thing I didn't buy more. That money could have gone to buying more zenesis.:vapor:

Last edited:

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
ive wanted to try wizard....but they only accept paypal(unless this has changed)....and paypal is the devil. paypal is gonna shut them down if they get wise about it. but in the end i am content with the nic i have...

and you know us zenfidels. we go after quality! im getting the best made pv out there, using the best batts, i sure as hell will put the best quality juice in that tank, which in my case is diy!

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
The red flag for me is I have never seen Intellicig use that bottle or that label before. The EcoPure Rich I get in 30 mg 30 ml bottles has a somewhat hard plastic bottle with hard angles on the shoulder of the bottles, a clear (more professional) looking label than yours with a ton of nicotine warnings on it, and a different cap. And presumably a different dropper underneath that cap too.

evosil98

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
Hawaii
www.richmanvapors.com
Thanks, I ordered it from intellicig USA. Not sure if it's the same company in the UK or a person who buys bulk and resells here in the states

The bottles that it came in wasn't sealed or anything. Oxygen and contaminants can easily go inside the bottle. Not worth the $25 per 30ml 36mg bottle . What a ripoff!!

Warning to others don't buy from Intellicig.

Intellcigs say their Nic is the highest quality but I have to disagree. Especially when you have to pay 4 times the amount compare to Xtreme, RTS, MFS, and Wizard. Then you get old, nasty smelling NIC.

I posted this on their sub forums and the reply I got back was that it was caused by direct sunlight. What??
I pay premium price and my NIC is in direct sunlight.

I also wanted a copy of their purity analysis report and did not receive it. The one posted on their website is dated 2009.

Again warning to others don't buy from them. Never going to buy from them again. I got ripped off.

evosil98

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
Hawaii
www.richmanvapors.com
Thanks smurnin,

I just can't get direct answers from them. They post on their website that they have high standards etc.. But I still have not received a purity analyze report.

They say that intellicig USA is not part of their company. I don't understand that part.

I'm going to spread the word about intellcig. I can't justify buying $25 30ml 36mg Nic from intellicig, when there are other great companies that have good quailty nic for much cheaper.

Dear evosil98,

It is unfortunate to read that you have not had a positive experience when buying ECOpure liquid. Your query has been brought to my attention as the company's Biochemist, responsible for overseeing production of all ECOpure liquid and refill cartridges.

With regard to your query over the colour of the e-liquid, I can confirm that ECOpure Krystal should be a pinkish/clear colour. The pinkish colour is brought about by chromaphors present naturally in the nicotine which react with light to give a the appearance of a pinkish colour. The images which you have posted appear to be brownish in colour. Is this correct?

The nicotine used in the manufacture of all ECOpure liquid is of European and United States Pharmacopoeia standard, and the manufacturer holds a Certificate of European Pharmacopoeia for their manufacturing methods (the highest standards attainable in Europe). Further to this, the Glycerol (Glycerine) used in the manufacture also conforms to both European and United States Pharmacopoeia standard.

I have investigated the batch of Krystal "ZAED" which is in your picture, and I can confirm that it has undergone HPLC analysis prior to release. This batch was manufactured on the 4th August 2011. All ECOpure is manufactured in a GMP accredited laboratory in Manchester, UK.

Once manufactured the liquid is sealed in a protective atmosphere to prevent degradation, before being shipped to one of our trade partners in the US.

If you could provide me with details of the location bought (website etc.) I will investigate further with our trade partner.

With regard to comments over quality of Nicotine and taste, ECOpure does not include any additives or antioxidants and so the shelf life has been determined as 2 years from manufacture, following ICH (International Conference On Harmonization) guidelines which are applicable to medicines. Storage conditions (temperature, humidity) may adversely affect the product stability and so the bottles should be stored out of direct sunlight, below 25C and with the lid securely fastened. Nicotine is highly reactive and degrades at a rapid pace when exposed to heat, air and moisture.

I am very sorry for the delay in responding to your query, however this has only been brought to my attention.

I have posted my contact details below so that you may forward any further information/queries directly to me for a faster response.

Kind Regards
David Lawson

e: davidl@intellicig.com

chickOZ

Feb 15, 2012
Australia
I hope you don't mind me asking this in your thread, but I wondered what ecopure Rich should look like? Mine is a similar color, but has flavor. It works out pretty cheap for me as I'm in Australia so USA shipping is too expensive. I buy via the uk site.

Also, I just purchased it a few weeks ago, and the use by is June '12, so that means it is pretty old. I wonder if that's why I can't taste any flavours, or that I'm a new vapor and taste buds are still kicking in?

And yes, I have ordered a few times, and my bottles never look like that. They have a yellow toxic symbol. I wonder if a website rebadged it as ecopure?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread