ExhaleVapors CONTEST TWO: ExhaleVapors COUPON A DAY GIVEAWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxTunesLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I was going to post this LONG message, but you're previous posters have said it best and I concur :D so with that..We Love you <3 take a min. and breath it will all work out, don't let one or 2 bad apples ruin what is truly the main objective. Getting good products into the hands of analogue users so they can make a successful switch into the vaping community!

A contest is a contest, paying customers come first and when you are over run by a successful business that you didn't think would be so epic..things happen.

Last edited:

BlackJackShellac

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2012
Austin, TX
www.exhalevapors.com
Well I was going to post this LONG message, but you're previous posters have said it best and I concur :D so with that..We Love you <3 take a min. and breath it will all work out, don't let one or 2 bad apples ruin what is truely the main objective. Getting good products into the hands of analogue users so they can make a successful switch into the vaping community!

:) Thanks! You're the best and you know how much I appreciate all you've done!

MLT910

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
West Coast, USA
Abe,
close the thread. You are not physically able to honor all your commitments right now in a timely fashion. Instead of allowing more and more people to enter this contest which might never culminate in any more winners because your business is crazy successful, congrats on that by the way, cut off this time-suck until you can effectively manage your fiduciary and philanthropic endeavors. We'll understand that more than periodic apologies.

My two cents.

Best of luck!! <3

BlackJackShellac

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2012
Austin, TX
www.exhalevapors.com
Abe,
close the thread. You are not physically able to honor all your commitments right now in a timely fashion. Instead of allowing more and more people to enter this contest which might never culminate in any more winners because your business is crazy successful, congrats on that by the way, cut off this time-suck until you can effectively manage your fiduciary and philanthropic endeavors. We'll understand that more than periodic apologies.

My two cents.

Best of luck!! <3

Makes perfect sense. My main concern is that I close the thread and then it becomes "obvious" to some that I am not intending on honoring. I guess if I close the thread with this post, with an understanding as you have well acknowledged...

Well...here goes!

We will begin a new thread shortly to ensure that not only all former contests are fully conducted, but also with new and improved ones. Additionally, at some point (time unknown) we will hopefully have a full supplier forum which should be tons more fun, and allow for at that point my full staff to manage contests and other interesting things that we have in store.

In closing, I sincerely want to that ALL of you for welcoming me, and making exhalevapors.com successful during our short time. We take nothing for granted and hope that our fans and customers continue the fantastic support!

Signing off....

Abe
Best Quality Electronic Cigarettes | E-cigs | E-liquid | E-juice - Exhalevapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread