Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England

AdamAN

Jan 11, 2009
UK
It's an absolutely brilliant product, throat hit is great. I've got the 4 hole atomizer on womblebats reccomendation, and although I don't know what the other one is like - I can say that it's worth its squeakiness. Incidently I had another 4HA which had no squeak, worked for a few days but then died.

Cheers Scott for the video, I send a warning to newbie's like me - I over-juiced mine today and got a mouthful liquid. Needless to say I had a really ropey dizzy nicotine moment that precipitated some very fast pacing to get me feeling normal again! Definitely take note of how small a drip should be.

I purchased the Johnson's Creek Tennessee Cured PG 'cause I liked the idea of something which had a deep smokey flavour with a bit of caramel but the taste gets some getting used to. I think I prefer the carts the Intellicig came with but I'll get back to you on that. As for refilling, I didn't realise we had to wash the cart!

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
It's an absolutely brilliant product, throat hit is great. I've got the 4 hole atomizer on womblebats reccomendation, and although I don't know what the other one is like - I can say that it's worth its squeakiness. Incidently I had another 4HA which had no squeak, worked for a few days but then died.

Cheers Scott for the video, I send a warning to newbie's like me - I over-juiced mine today and got a mouthful liquid. Needless to say I had a really ropey dizzy nicotine moment that precipitated some very fast pacing to get me feeling normal again! Definitely take note of how small a drip should be.

I purchased the Johnson's Creek Tennessee Cured PG 'cause I liked the idea of something which had a deep smokey flavour with a bit of caramel but the taste gets some getting used to. I think I prefer the carts the Intellicig came with but I'll get back to you on that. As for refilling, I didn't realise we had to wash the cart!

yeah, drip size can vary but on average i find that the older smaller inner carts hold 8 drops total and the new style large inner carts hold 10 drops total.

regardless of dropper size, when refilling put enough drops in to fill the inner cart to just over 3/4 full. then add the wool, followed by 1 - 2 drops of juice (the fluid should now be just below the top of the inner cart) and then slowly pull the wool up so it is flush with the top of the inner cart. if juice is sitting on top then dap it gently with a piece of paper towel to remove excess.

if only topping up, then just add enough juice so you can see fluid come level with the top of the wool.

shalimar

May 18, 2010
UK
I'm very happy I was sent a link to this thread !
When I started on this forum I was rather confused about all the different types of e-cig and was beginning to wonder if I had bought the right one.

Am pleased to see I have!

I bought it from my local corner shop too!
They don't have any choice of flavours but have the basic kit and 'regular' refills so plenty to get started with :p

I have the white one and the black one and I do find the black one runs out of battery quite quickly but am thinking that's because I don't tend to charge it up for the full four hours.

Is it necessary to charge it up for that long, would that help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread