Evil Eye RTA by EhPro...26650 Orchid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamandre

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2014
Well EhPro has a new 26650 rta/rba that seems to have a Orchid deck. This will be very interesting, could it be the Big Buddha V2?

Some details I found so far.

This is the latest 26650 atomizer by Ehpro the Evil Eye. If you are looking for a rta that can rip clouds this is the atomizer. This atomizer has two adjustable airflow screws on the side if you like a tighter draw, or you can take them completely out if you like alot of airflow. This has a great building deck similar to the orchid deck.

Features:

• 26650 Rebuildable Atomizer
  • 304 Stainless Steel
  • Blue and Black PVD Coated NOT PAINTED
  • 8ml Capacity
  • Dual airflow & Airflow control
  • Drip Tip Included
  • Also Extra Orings & Glass Tank Included

If you guys find any more info on this bad boy, you know where to post it. Thanks

Jam
:)

PapaSloth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2014
Portland, OR, USA
If you look at my avatar, you can tell I'm a big fan of the Big Buddha. I like the looks of this one, and the build deck looks well laid out, if you prefer the Orchid style to two side-by-side Kayfun style coils. I think the Orchid style will likely be a little more prone to leaking than the Big Buddha. I'm not a fan of the glass tanks, though, because they're more complicated than a simple pyrex tube, so will be more costly to manufacture and replace. I'm also not quite sure what's going on with the tanks on this one, one tank seems to have a larger diameter than the other, so I don't understand how they both seal.

Since the Big Buddha is a great atty but is still far from mainstream (people just aren't that interested in the 26650 form factor), I imagine this one won't be much more popular. But, I could be wrong! If I didn't have the Buddhas, I'd be happy to buy this, but I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

duc916

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Nor Cal
I'm not a fan of the glass tanks, though, because they're more complicated than a simple pyrex tube

Pyrex is tempered glass. This unit has Pyrex glass.

I want one, but I'm leery of the air intake holes. I drilled my Orchid holes to 7/64" (0.78mm larger than this EHPro) and couldn't be more satisfied. The sleeve inserts in this EHPro might make that impossible.

ehpro.jpg

Last edited:

PapaSloth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2014
Portland, OR, USA
Pyrex is tempered glass. This unit has Pyrex glass.

I wasn't clear. I love glass tanks, including pyrex glass tanks, but I'm not a fan of these glass tanks on the Evil Eye, because the shape is complex. That will make it much harder to get replacements, and if EHPro stops manufacturing them, you probably won't be able to get them anywhere else. Most glass tanks are simple tubes that are pretty easy to make (I've even made my own Big Buddha tanks out of 30mm OD glass jars).

PapaSloth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2014
Portland, OR, USA
Ebay link is dead, nothing for searches. Anyone found a us vendor on this?

No, and I was just looking because I wanted to pick up another 30mm atty to go with a black 26650 Stingray clone I just got. I ended up getting a Big Black Buddha on eBay instead, and it was only $33.29 including shipping (I think I'm prepared for the vapeocalypse now).

No, and I was just looking because I wanted to pick up another 30mm atty to go with a black 26650 Stingray clone I just got. I ended up getting a Big Black Buddha on eBay instead, and it was only $33.29 including shipping (I think I'm prepared for the vapeocalypse now).

I don't think you'll be sorry the BB is awesome after you give it a Lil more air flow.

And ditch the awful drip tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread