Status
Not open for further replies.

woofpuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I have a question, if you please... When I charge the eVic through the USB port, when it's done I get a notification on the screen that charging is completed. At that point, does the eVic stop charging the enclosed battery? I'm wondering because it would be much easier for me to charge the eVic overnight, something I would never do with batteries removed and in a separate charger. But...if the device knows it is charged, does the program tell it to quit directing current to the enclosed battery? I appreciate your responses!

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
The only thing i can tell is that i never charge with usb, in fact the only time i conected the usb was the very first moment right out the box to update 1.3 fw and put on my name (wich never had see again), i ordered a second pinky samsung battery same as original and i charge one wile i vape the other.

I recived today my new xtar so my trustfire will be in the dust collectors drawer.
3ybaradu.jpg

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

SuperDave68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
Spokane,WA
The only thing i can tell is that i never charge with usb, in fact the only time i conected the usb was the very first moment right out the box to update 1.3 fw and put on my name (wich never had see again), i ordered a second pinky samsung battery same as original and i charge one wile i vape the other.

I recived today my new xtar so my trustfire will be in the dust collectors drawer.
3ybaradu.jpg

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

cool you decided to get the xtar charger ic. I like the display on that model, kinda makes me wish i had gotten that one instead of the wp2.
does it have the aux usb power port like the wp2 ?

tom_chang79

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
CA
So I wondering...I'm looking into grabbing a 18350 tube and using that on my evic ...(just bought for 65)...now can I use the evic charger to charge a 18350?...any 18350 ok?

Charges all the same, from a charger's point of view, it cannot tell the difference between an 18350 cell vs 18650 cell of the same chemistry with different capacity...

Changing the capacity number inside the eVic's setup is for puff calculations, it doesn't affect your metering or charging...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread