Not open for further replies.

Everzon_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2017
Shenzhen
www.everzon.com
Hello, dear friends
Black Friday Flash Deals is coming soon, We thank for your long-term trust and support, and will do our best to serve you.
13 top sellings, Only 0.01$
Limited quantity. First come first serve.
Start at 15:00(GMT+8) Nov.23rd,2018
Besides, We bring many items that are low in price daily, high in quality. All is selected carefully.
More details click here : Everzon- Top Vaping Distribution Source

Crazy Black Friday, Crazy Price!
Snap up Following by $0.01

Geekvape Aegis Mini Kit 2200mah $0.01

Geekvape Aegis Mini Kit 2200mah With Drop Solo rda $0.01

GeekVape aegis legend 200W TC Box mod $0.01

Geekvape Nova 200W Mod $0.01

Geekvape Ammit MTL RTA $0.01

Geek Vape BLADE Kit $0.01

Vapefly Pixie RDA $0.01

Vapefly Wormhole RDA $0.01

Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA $0.01

Vapefly Core DTL RTA $0.01

Vapefly Firebolt Cotton $0.01

Think vape Thor Pro Box Mod $0.01

Think Vape Sailboat 85W Mod $0.01

keep going

Everzon_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2017
Shenzhen
www.everzon.com
Hello,guys
So many customers asked for us what is the "Black Flash Sales 0.01and when?
Please excuse for that we don't explain clearly firstly.
Everzon prepared 13 hot-sale products,all just sell 0.01$. Click here: https://www.everzon.com/black-friday-flash-sales-0-01.html
1. Black Friday Flash Sales start at 15:00 PM,23rd Nov.2018(GMT+8)-China Time
2. Each product is limited qty and you can add only 1pcs to your shopping cart.
3. All members can participate
4.The sales will be ended once all sold out
5. All color is random
6.Shipping cost depends on the weight of your order. (Free shipping for geneal customer, who made order over $30, weight less 2kg)
First come, First served!Good luck to everyone!
Besides, Don't miss our thanksgiving coupon code for better price.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Hello,guys
So many customers asked for us what is the "Black Flash Sales 0.01and when?
Please excuse for that we don't explain clearly firstly.
Everzon prepared 13 hot-sale products,all just sell 0.01$. Click here: https://www.everzon.com/black-friday-flash-sales-0-01.html
1. Black Friday Flash Sales start at 15:00 PM,23rd Nov.2018(GMT+8)-China Time
2. Each product is limited qty and you can add only 1pcs to your shopping cart.
3. All members can participate
4.The sales will be ended once all sold out
5. All color is random
6.Shipping cost depends on the weight of your order. (Free shipping for geneal customer, who made order over $30, weight less 2kg)
First come, First served!Good luck to everyone!
Besides, Don't miss our thanksgiving coupon code for better price.
So if we only buy the stuff for $0.01 we are still gonna have to pay Shipping because with a limit of 1 piece per item we are not going to hit $30.00... Even if there wasnt a limit of piece per item. So for instance we bought 2 items at $0.01 and then bought an item for $30.0 we would not have to pay shipping corrsct? Just want to knkw before I get into this.

Everzon_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2017
Shenzhen
www.everzon.com
So if we only buy the stuff for $0.01 we are still gonna have to pay Shipping because with a limit of 1 piece per item we are not going to hit $30.00... Even if there wasnt a limit of piece per item. So for instance we bought 2 items at $0.01 and then bought an item for $30.0 we would not have to pay shipping corrsct? Just want to knkw before I get into this.

Hello If you just order one item $0.01 no free shipping. If you buy 2 items at $0.01 also an item for $30, you could enjoy free shipping. But please note your account must be retail account in our site. If your have a wholesale or VIP wholesale account, there is no free shipping for order over $30. Thanks for your attention.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
@Megan_18 . Your sale was BULL$%^&... I lost 5 items in my cart in this sale because your site kept crashing when I went to go pay... Take me off of your mailing list. You have lost a customer... And after this I would imagine you will be losing a lot more. I will be deleting my account and you DO NOT have permission to email mail me. I tried for 45 mins to check out. the first time I clicked on check out and your site crashed. when I finally got back on I went to my cart and didnt have the check out option. come to find out I lost 2 in my cart. Crashed again. I tried for 20 mins to get back in. kept crashing everytime I went to my cart. The last and final time I got to my cart it stated all Items were out of stock. This is NOT a good way to do Business.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
@Megan_18 I stayed up till 1am for this. Your site crashed repeatedly during this "sale". All I wanted was one item and by the time your site was working again (45 minutes later) my item was gone from my cart and the sale was over. Thanks for getting my hopes up and not having the software to back up a sale. Worst run sale ever!
Still want to sell me a legend for $.01? I got the penny and shipping cost. Otherwise I'm sorry to say you've lost another customer. I'm sure we're not the only ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread