Esterigon User Guide & Information PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
View attachment Esterigon.pdf Here is a User guide and Information PDF that I hope will be informative and helpful for new and old GG user’s alike. Over time Imeo has help me (Corrected me) with collecting information and putting it in one spot I wanted to do this for myself and everyone. Sort of a quick reference guide. I Used the Guides of the past as a template for this and give full credit to their creator. My only regret is I have not had time to update the photo's and do any auto cad drawings, diagrams I hope this helps. I have not received my Esterigon Yet but will update pics and try to get around to doing some drawings when I can see things up close.:vapor:

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
very well done Adam. Thats a very special guide for everyone that wants all info in one place. Thank you very much for doing this for esterigon, its much appreciated:):)

My pleasure i needed the info more then others less then some but having it in one place is easy. thank you for the help as well putting up with all my questions must have been fun lol may there be many more new devices to write about i hope Thanks Adam

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Thank you! It was a pleasure to have info for everyone i have been helped so much by everyone so much. Trust me it doesn't matter how often or how much we do something we still need help or info just re ordered a new post for my rebuild able part ithaka yes i used pilers and snapped it . yes i was stupid but my mistake my fault i will never do that again. Lol

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I didn't mention anything about pliers... I use then too :laugh: but I just had the idea if imeo wanted to make a quantity of user manuals for Proteus or anything else would ever need :)

Yeah, it be nice to have an actual manual with the pertinent info for all devices, with an updated edition once a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread