ePipe conversion kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artifex75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Chillicothe Oh
Is there a site that I can go to and purchase a kit with batteries, switches, connectors, etc. to convert a regular pipe to vaping? I've seen youtube videos that list like 5 different sites to get parts, some of which are shut down. I guess that I'm just looking for a one-stop shop for everything I need. Any advice?

duckie_44

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
DFW-TX
Is the circuit board absolutely necessary? (noob question alert) I saw a pipe converted with something as simple as an adapter, battery and switch. What does the board do? Is it only for unprotected batteries? How many stupid questions can I ask? I'll stop now.

Artifex..... a circuit board is not necessary. I think dustypioneer was talking about a VV or maybe a VW board?...maybe?

Most e-pipes are un-regulated (think box mod) they are that simple. Most people use IMR batteries>>>USE A FUSE<<<

And...There is no limit on stupid questions....but remember this is the internet...There is also no limit on stupid answers .......

Welcome.....:)

duckie.......

DanMan03

Jul 6, 2013
Oklahoma
Yeah a board isn't necessary. I bought a VapeSafe fuse and was going to use that as a board, but messed it all up. An IMR battery will more than likely be all the protection you need. Building an epipe is pretty much the easiest thing if you want it to be. Just 2 wires, a battery and a switch. Listen to Duckie, he knows his stuff and helped me with mine.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
Duckie, I've found the pipe for you to convert:

874051.jpg

duckie_44

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
DFW-TX
Duckie, I've found the pipe for you to convert:

874051.jpg

Now... that's too cool....hook....I was just reading through posts when I read yours....what?...What's he talking about?

When I looked closer at the picture, then it dawned on me.....:blink:.....Good find dude....

Maybe I will make something like some day...... I have craved a few Ducks in my time....

2njaxxy.jpg

Thanks for the though....hook....

duckie......edit...sorry for the unnecessary bragging on my part....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread