empty bottle question

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Manila, RP
I can't answer the first question (but I would guess the answer is yes that they meant what they wrote, unless its a typo), but the 2nd question the answer is yes (I think). I am not 100% on what you're asking, are you asking if they come with the "nipple"? When I order a lot of bottles, the nipples and caps come in separate ziplock bags. So you can put the nipple on or not, if you want.

The nipples are standard, you can fit a syringe in the little hole. I have a couple of wide needles (14 gauge I think) and they fit.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I can't answer the first question (but I would guess the answer is yes that they meant what they wrote, unless its a typo), but the 2nd question the answer is yes (I think). I am not 100% on what you're asking, are you asking if they come with the "nipple"? When I order a lot of bottles, the nipples and caps come in separate ziplock bags. So you can put the nipple on or not, if you want.

The nipples are standard, you can fit a syringe in the little hole. I have a couple of wide needles (14 gauge I think) and they fit.

thank you for your answer. :)

i am also wondering what drip cap is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread