Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
Hey guys, can someone please tell me what size that tiny little o-ring for the 510 connector is? The one that sits on the tip of the center post. I just accidentally flushed it down the sink and I'm supposed to be packing this up to send to the buyer....

Need to know if they can be purchased in local hardware stores. If not, can someone please point me to an online store that has them that I can get shipped directly to the buyer?

Or even better, does anyone have 1 or 2 spares I can buy and pay for shipping directly to the buyer? I feel pretty stupid for having flushed this down the sink, and even worse for having to tell the buyer I did so.. I'd like to make it right, and hopefully time it so they get the o-ring at the same time they get their package so that they can start enjoying their Odysseus right away.

Thanks for any help.

(PS: I did check the sticky, but I can't follow that guide.. pictures would be nice)

Last edited:

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
1.78 x 1.78 mm

That's the #13 in the short mode diagram, which you can see in this post: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/264336-odysseus-illustrations-6.html#post5256957

Is that the one you wanted?

The pics are small, but I believe it's #15 in the Odysseus short mode. When I said 510 connector, I just meant the connector itself, not the Ody being in 510 mode.

Yeah, it's the 3 x 2 o-ring, #15.

OdysseusExplodedShortMode-1.jpg

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Thank you, I was worried the "-80" for inventory meant they were out of stock for the 3 x 2, so I ordered a full kit from GRBC. You think that suppliers shipping is expensive, I paid triple to get it to the buyer on time... :)

I believe it does however last time I ordered o-rings one of them said they had -1200 or something like that but I still got them. However they didn't ship for 3 days so that could be why. Time constraints being what they are you probably did the best (although expensive) thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread