eliquid-usa.com Vendor Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

whorupeople

Jan 8, 2012
Shippensburg, PA
I recently ordered an eGo-T kit from ELIQUID-USA | E-LIQUID STORE | ELIQUID SHOP | ELIQUID-USA.COM.

I placed my order last Friday at 11am EST. According to their shipping and processing policy my kit should have been out the door that day. (Orders placed before 2PM on Fridays ship the same day) I am a rather understanding person, and I can forgive them for not shipping it on a Friday. So Monday rolls around, and still no shipping information. I send the store owner an email to see if they will be able to ship that day. (Orders placed Monday-Thursday are suppose to ship same day if placed before 4pm) I received a reply on Tuesday evening around noon. They said my order should ship that Tuesday, and later in the day they updated my order on their site with a "shipped status" and tracking number.

So the next day I check the tracking information... USPS has received the information electronically. Said that... Until Wednesday. That is when the post office actually received the package. Order finally came on Friday.. Needless to say i was not happy with them claiming they shipped same day and it taking three and a half days to actually do the deed. But, oh well I got it so all is good. (I paid for express shipping)

I proceed to open the package... The box looks like a Joye ego-t as shown in the pics/description on their website. But unlike the pics/description on their website, the hardware inside was not branded at all. In fact even the instruction manual looked like poorly taken photos of the original with the Joye logos removed. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by this since the kit was 50 bucks.. but it is still a very despicable thing to blatantly lie to your customer about the product you are selling them. :mad:

Buyer be warned: ELIQUID-USA | E-LIQUID STORE | ELIQUID SHOP | ELIQUID-USA.COM is not a reputable company. They do not sell genuine products, even though their descriptions and pictures show otherwise. Their shipping and processing time is not what they claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread