Eliquid recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

westonG

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
San Diego, CA
hey guys,

Ive looked through the forums and cant seem to find any recipes i like. Ive been making my own juice for about a month now and the flavors i make a decent, just want some more complex flavors. Any suggestions or links to posts would be awesome. Im a big fan of banana type flavors and desert flavors. ive also been looking for a good recipe on mothers milk, that stuff is on point! oh and i usually vape between 3 and 6mg nicotine (crazy sub-ohm builds makes more then that just hurt).

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
There are many places online (as well as on this site) to get DIY recipes. It just takes some time on your part to search for them. Here are some of the places I have bookmarked:

1. Many, many complex recipes by fellow ECF member HeadinClouds - HeadinClouds Blog
2. e-Liquid Recipes.com
3. E-Cig Express Cookbook
4. kritikalmass - E-Liquid Recipes
5. E-Liquid Recipes - UK
6. EcigVape Recipes
7. 05/25/13 -- Clone Recipes
8. 01/27/14 -- My first go at mixing Mothers Milk Clone - Lets start with a question

There are many more places you can find recipes. If you go to the DIY Forum & DIY Recipes Forum there are threads started for many of the flavoring companies (with thousands of posts) and recipes spread throughout the thread. I highly recommend subscribing to a daily digest for the ones you are interested in and scroll through the digest daily to pull out the recipes you are interested in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread