Electronics Order Has Been Placed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Okay, maybe we're nuts, but we decided to jump back into the electronics. The first shipment will be due to arrive in about 10 days, and we're all giddy about it.

We'll be carrying:

The new smok "Woo" kit. What is it? Similar in style to an Ego, looks like an oversized Ego battery, but it holds 2 x rechargeable CR123A batteries. Operates at 5 volts and vapes like a demon!

In looking around the web, it looks like we'll be one of the only vendors in the U.S. presently carrying these. I picked up one of the sample "Woo" kits a couple of months back, and it appears my Provari has been shelved. I'm LOVING this, the portability, the performance. It's awesome.

We'll also be carrying X size Dual Coil Cartomizers and the XL Dual Coil Cartomizers. And of course, we have the XXL ones still as well.

Because of the fiasco we endured last time selling electronics, we were tempted to only sell these In-Store, but they wouldn't go out the door fast enough to warrant carrying them, so we're braving the odds and selling them online as well.

I've been satisfied with the quality and performance enough, I see no reason not to, so I'll keep you posted when they arrive and post pics as well!

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm using our (smok) XXL 2.0 ohm Dual Coil Cartomizers. Of the MANY MANY that I've used, I think I've only gotten one bunk carto from the 200 piece lot that I purchased for my own use, which for the amount of electronics garbage that is being dumped on us, is pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread