Electronic vaporiser being registered for NRT in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

cucurucho

ECF Veteran
This thread is all based on assumption and rumour is it not ?
Is there any real proof of this ?

No facts on paper I'm afraid. Just the words of a top grass government pharmacist in the state of NSW. As for Ruyan being involved, no matter how likely it is, it's still speculation.

nqhqhz

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2009
Ireland
This is very interesting, but keep in mind that approving a new medical product takes a long, long time. As in, we may be vaping in flying cars on the way to a moonbase.

Ok, that's an exaggeration but it will take time. With a new drug, that's fifteen years or so. With a medical device using an already approved drug (nicotine) it may be much, much shorter. However, e-smoking technology would still have advanced from what is available now.

cucurucho

ECF Veteran
I'm not entirely sure at this stage, TB. Job ads on that site are automatically cancelled after a time period. The job may or may not have been filled. There was no date on the ad to say when it was active.

Also, their application to deregister as a company was dated 05/11/2008. The application was processed according to the text on that page:
"Page numbers are shown if processing is complete and the document is available for purchase. "

And from my personal experience, deregistering as a business is something that can be put into effect instantly.

I've sent an email to the tech administrator of the domain name ruyan.com.au but have not yet received a reply, and am not really expecting to.

Edit: I've also emailed Albert Nisman from Egar to see if he is able to clarify anything (being the guy who was supposedly "dobbed in")

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread