Eleaf Pico LE good device?

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
Hey guys,

I noticed today my vape store still has eleaf pico LE instock they look so cool,
Thinking about picking one up tomorrow,
i kno these picos are highly wanted too?
Anyone use them and like them?
Are they good devices?
i mainly subohm at high wattages this is just a single battery device is it aimed more for mtl?
whats a good tank or atty for a pico?
maybe nautilus or melo 4

my subohm tanks/RTA prob look silly on it thats why i need some tank recommandations too

Size is So small its cute lol

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

robrrt

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2014
Pensacola, Florida, United States
I got one last year and liked it enough that I also got a backup. I have different setups for my different diy profiles and this one is my blueberry setup with a Falcon King tank. That bubble tank is a little over 26mm and I don't have to remove it to get the battery cap off, so it has some room. It's not built as heavy as its brother, the Pico 2 (that thing's a miniature tank.) I think the word I would use for the LE is elegant. It has a button rattle, but it has been holding up well in the moderate use I've given it.

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
@ShowMeTwice I got a offtopic question but no need for new topic but some one told me that a device using 2 21700 vs device with 2 18650 will be more powerful even at the same watts is that true?
I thought 80watts is 80watts regardless over battery?? The guy said the 21700 will be a harder hit of 80.. but i dont think thats the case?

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
@ShowMeTwice I got a offtopic question but no need for new topic but some one told me that a device using 2 21700 vs device with 2 18650 will be more powerful even at the same watts is that true?
I thought 80watts is 80watts regardless over battery?? The guy said the 21700 will be a harder hit of 80.. but i dont think thats the case?

80 watts on a regulated mod is 80 watts. It doesn't matter if using 2 18650s or 2 21700s. Using 2 21700's will generally give you a longer run-time.

What is a "hard-hitting" battery?

When vapers talk about a battery being “hard hitting,” what they really mean is that it has a high operating voltage. When a battery loses charge, the voltage between its two terminals is reduced, and how “hard hitting” a battery is describes how quickly the voltage reduces. On a mechanical mod, the remaining voltage directly translates into how much vapour you get, so a harder-hitting battery will produce more vapour for longer and give a better vape. Regulated devices keep the performance consistent, but a harder-hitting battery will keep its voltage for longer and not need to work as hard.

The problem here is that you need to find a test of the battery to really know how hard-hitting it is. There are many places to find these (for example, stores like LiIonWholesale test batteries, as does Mooch315 at the electronic_cigarette subreddit or ECF), but for the most part this is something you don’t need to worry about too much unless you’re vaping with a mechanical device or want the very best battery you can find. If you focus on the other characteristics of the battery, you’ll find a hard-hitting one naturally.

The above was taken from here:

Reactions: The60WattGUY

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Eleaf Pico - a decent and reliable series (I have a handful of most of the variations) however a few come with some limitations. Namely:

- as generally single battery devices these are not 'high power'
    - speaking of 'power', operating over 30-40W may overheat some models
    - many models limit the diameter of the tank
    - some models the battery cap/body is prone to juice buildup problems

While some models are much smaller and lighter than others that can be real 'tanks' (IE: heavy). All are machined metal.

Since I own very few 25mm tanks (and even fewer 30mm ones) the series works well with small single (or dual) coil RDA/RTA's.

The newer ones are fitted with a USB-C plug for fairly fast charging.

g.

Users who are viewing this thread