Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at eleaf istick Power Mono. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

eleaf iStick Power Mono; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• Long-lasting 3500mAh battery
    • Powerful 80W output
    • As smart as ever
    • Easy to use pod tank
    • Highly compatible with ALL GTL coils
    • Variety of colors

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-2.gif

► Eleaf iStick Power Mono; Packaging:
    This kit is contained in a black and green rigid cardboard box, on the front side there are; the vibrant giant Eleaf logo and a small picture of the kit. On the back of the box you can once again see the giant Eleaf logo and a long line of legal logos & marks. On the side of the package you can read; the content, specifications, support email and manufacturer address. Also you can see; a barcode, the color of the sample (Green Black), the scratch & Check, and some main features in the form of icons.

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-3.jpg

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-4.jpg

► Eleaf iStick Power Mono; Packing List:
    • 1 × iStick Power Mono
    • 1 × GTL Pod Tank 4.5ml
    • 1 × GTL 0.4Ω Coil (Black)
    • 1 × GTL 0,8Ω Coil (Black)
    • 1 × USB Type-C cable
    • 2 × User Manuals
    • 1 × Warranty Card

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-5.jpg

► Eleaf iStick Power Mono; Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 39.5mm x 32mm x 132mm
    • Battery capacity: 3500mAh
    • Tank capacity: 4.5ml
    • Output power: 1-80W
    • Charging current: 5V / 2A (USB-C)

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-6.jpg

► Eleaf iStick Power Mono; Available colours:
    • Green Black
    • Yellow Blue
    • Black
    • Black Gray
    • Orange Brown

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-7.jpg

► Eleaf iStick Power Mono; First Impressions:
    iStick Power Mono with its cylindrical form factor similar to that of a tube is really the best for ergonomics and its dimensions are contained considering that the Mod houses an incredible and generous 3,500mAh battery! In addition, iStick Power Mono becomes part of the smart vaping kits by Eleaf. With its ergonomic shape and soft leather finish, the Mod Power Mono not only offers comfort but is also capable of reaching 80W of power to generate flavor and big clouds. In fact the Mod is coupled with the GTL Pod Tank which uses the updated Mesh Power Coils GTL Black series and is compatible with all the other GTL Coils. In the image below you can see iStick Power Mono kit together with Eleaf FlasQ Pod Mod Kit, both of which share the excellent platform of GTL Coils.

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-8.jpg

I received for this test iStick Power Mono kit in the Green Black color version which is characterized by a gunmetal-colored zinc alloy body and a soft black / green leatherette cushion with red stitching, this decoration completely covers the handle and most of the side panels. On the edges of the frame there are two elegant writing in italics; on one side "Eleaf" and on the other side "Power Mono".

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-9.jpg

► Eleaf iStick Power Mono; Screen and control keys:
    On the front there is a large and convenient Fire switch that performs the adjustment functions together with the classic adjustment buttons. The "+" and "-" keys are located below the display and just above the USB-C charging port. The monochrome display is an Eleaf classic because it is arranged vertically and is very reminiscent of that of the Pico. The fonts are clear and well-lit, and the various information you can see in the display are essential but useful.

► Eleaf iStick Power Mono; Operation Guide:
    • Power On / Off: Press Fire 5 times.
    • Stealth On / Off: Press the Fire and "-" keys simultaneously.
    • Locking / unlocking the adjustment buttons: Press the "+" and "-" buttons simultaneously.
    • 180 ° screen rotation: In the power off state, press the "+" and "-" buttons simultaneously.
    • Choice of vaping mode: Press Fire 3 times in quick succession, the device will display the current vaping mode. Press the "+" or "-" buttons to switch from Wattage mode to Bypass mode and vice versa. Press Fire to confirm the mode you have chosen.
    • Wattage Recommendation: When a coil is detected, the chipset recommends the best wattage for the coil according to its resistance.
    • Memory function: You can freely adjust the wattage to your preference, however after vaping at least twice, the chipset will remember this wattage setting for the same resistance.

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-10.jpg

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-11.jpg

The lower base of the iStick Power Mono is wide enough to form a solid support for the Mod that can remain stable and vertical. On the base you can see; numerous and important vent holes for the integrated 3500mAh cell, two French screws, the disposal logo and the C E brand.

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-12.jpg

The 510 cup is central at the top of the mod, the pin is gold plated and spring loaded. iStick Power Mono comfortably accommodates the 25mm of the GTL Pod Tank, but you can also install other atomizers with a diameter up to 32mm !! Without external protrusion.

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-13.jpg

► Eleaf iStick Power Mono; GTL Pod Tank:
    This tank is made up of a classic dark-colored, circular-shaped Pctg POD that uses the magnetic connection to match a metal base with 510 thread and integrated AFC.

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-14.jpg

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-15.jpg

The cartridge can be refilled with e-liquid from below, by lifting the usual rubber pad you can insert up to 4.5ml of e-liquid. The GTL Coil is inserted from below with a slight pressure.

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-16.jpg

The metal base of the GTL Pod Tank is equipped with a rotating AFC system with end stops. For DL / RDL extractions you can take advantage of two large opposing slots that measure 12x3mm when they are wide open. In this way there is really a considerable influx of air towards the coil to generate large clouds of vapor. But Eleaf has also thought about the types of MTL vaping. In fact, the AFC system also has two opposing rows of small holes that can be selected starting from 1 on each side, for a really good regulation even of the restricted air flow.

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-17.jpg

► Eleaf iStick Power Mono; GTL Black Coils:
    The kit includes two updated "Black Coils" resistors both Mesh, one 0.4Ω and one 0.8Ω. The GTL coils platform also includes the other "non-colored" versions of GTL coils but also includes another 1.2Ω Black Coil for MTL, all of which are compatible with this cartridge and can be purchased separately.

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-18.jpg

► Eleaf iStick Power Mono; Vaping test & final conclusions:
    iStick Power Mono is a Mod with an ergonomic form factor very exploited and used by companies over the years. However Power Mono excels not only for its excellent finishes but also for its intelligent function of detecting the best power for each coil installed. I have also tried with other aftermarket atomizers and in many cases this Smart function is useful for distracted or inexperienced users. The large 3,500mAh internal battery really offers a lot of vaping autonomy and also a fairly rapid charging phase. The GTL Pod tank has received an evolved AFC base with a pretty good regulation of the airflow, for this reason you will easily be able to get a really interesting flavor performance, with the possibility to vary your way of vaping every time, simply by choosing the most suitable GTL coils. The 0.4Ω GTL coil is all you need to produce big thick clouds of vapor with tasty and deep DL / RDL extractions. With the 0,8Ω GTL coil you can get satisfying RDL / MTL type draws, and despite the wide and fixed type drip-tip, I was surprised by the excellent low wattage performance and the ease of regulating a flow of the restricted air. I really feel like recommending iStick Power Mono Kit to those approaching the world of Vaping, because this is a reliable product, simple to use, cheap, and guarantees high efficiency in a rather wide range that allows you to vary your experiences with satisfaction and without purchase other devices.

I would like to thank Eleaf for providing me with the kit. I hope this review was useful for anyone looking to purchase iStick Power Mono.

Thanks for reading.

Eleaf-i-Stick-Power-Mono-19.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread