Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Eleaf has a forum here, you may want to make a new thread in their forum and ask them..

Eleaf

(They can't respond outside of their forum)

It might be you need to change the safety cutoff time, it may be you need a firmware update or perhaps you need to check out the warranty and get a new one..

But I think someone there can better help you...

• Agree
Reactions: Diver9543

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey all,

I just got an Eleaf Istick Pico X and so far I'm happy but at the same time dissapointed as after every puff the e-cig turns off and I have to click the fire button 5 times to turn it back on.

Does any one know if there is a setting to stop this from happening or do you think its a fault with the device?
Hi and welcome,
Which battery are you using in the PX? Brand and model please.
Which mode are you using with the PX?
Which atomizer are you using on the PX?
What is the resistance of the coil?
How many watts are you feeding the coil?

Cheers
I

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
That doesn't sound right. I have never heard of a mod that turns itself off after every puff, which suggests that the mod is malfunctioning. Usually if a mod battery is low the mod will indicate through a warning on the screen or a flashing light - but not just by shutting down.

I would contact the seller and ask them if there is anything they can do to remedy the situation, or contact Eleaf directly.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I just got an Eleaf Istick Pico X and so far I'm happy but at the same time dissapointed as after every puff the e-cig turns off and I have to click the fire button 5 times to turn it back on.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
re: (855) 569 3168 Eleaf USA | E-Cigarette | E-Liquid | Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread