Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I'm watching for the Pico and patiently waiting! Rocky Mountain Vapor is a trusted vendor around our house.
This little mod is getting a lot of buzz and I have several isticks over a year old. They've been workhorses for me, but can't last forever. Picos might be a very good replacement. :thumbs:

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Curious I have a decent amount coming in but not a ton. I can lock up today a lot of them but lately I am hesitant with stocking large amounts new stuff since stuff gets revised so soon.
I am getting the feeling this is going to be one of those big sellers, do you guys agree?

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I'll also be ordering a pink one, but since they're in short supply, I think I'll wait until Monday to give you a break. I'm just thankful I was able to get the white simple kit from you this week. I can play with that one until Monday.:D

I don't have a problem with the open box, but agree that the disclaimer is a good idea. I think most people are just happy to get their hands on the pico ASAP.:)

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
YAY! My grey Pico came in today. ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪
I'm just loving this little thing! Very tempted to get a white one, but I already have more mods than I can use. If the Bachelor mini turns out to be a good match for this mod I'll probably get another because.. addicted. :oops:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I just want to thank you for such fast shipping! I ordered a grey simple kit Friday evening, not expecting it to ship until today. Not only did it ship on Saturday :shock:, it arrived today! I am enjoying this little mod. Just using power mode, but it feels great, looks great and vapes great! Thank you @Myshkin !

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
I just got burned on the 50W istick last year. I bought more than any other mod because they were selling like crazy but then the early batches had issues and sales fell off and I got stuck sitting on a lot of them. Had to give them away. That experience and a few others have made me hesitant. Some times I buy a hot model and a month later version 2 is out. Drives me a bit crazy

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Not only loving the mod but the lightening fast shipping!! :thumb:
    Thank you RMV, I am pleased :)
    Let's see if you can do it again :sneaky: :laugh:

upload_2016-4-6_14-38-45.png

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Huh! I never even noticed that Myshkin :?:

Certainly doesn't matter to me but I guess I see the other customer's point of view also ... wondering why it wasn't wrapped.
    Maybe just put in a "disclaimer" on those simple kits to let folks know? :unsure:

I hope you don't pull the simple kit cuz I just made an order for a White one! :D

Myshkin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2009
    Breckenridge
    thanks for the feedback CorallineAlgae. I have a limit set for the melo 3 reason, but I have a lot of the simple kits coming Monday so I think we can make it till then(except pink I underestimated the demand for pink).

Last edited:

Myshkin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2009
    Breckenridge
    Looks like tomorrow will be the day for pink and all colors in simple kits. Sorry for the delay.

I finally found out why it got delayed with DHL. I ordered a bunch of 18650 batteries with the kits and it caused them to pull them in customs. I had to send paperwork and it turned into a big unfortunate delay. I regret combining these items but this hasn't happened before. I think it finally got released this evening

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread