Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Looks like eleaf is getting set to drop another TC mod, the istick 60W TC. This one looks to be better than their 40W offering. The second iStick to take user replaceable 18650 batteries (this one takes a single 18650). The frame is offered in silver, or black, then it looks like the battery cover is black, with additional colors for purchase as an accessory. Supports both nickel, and titanium wire for TC, hopefully they have improved their TC function from the 40W version.

Here is some info I gathered from vendor pre-order listings:

Features:
1. TC-Ni, TC-Ti and regular VW mode available
2. Temperature control
3. 1-60W power
4. OLED screen display
5. High capacity and stability li-battery
6. Stainless steel thread and spring connector

Wattage 1-60W
Color silver, black
Size 90*38*28mm
Mode Type TC-Ni, TC-Ti and regular VW mode
Temperature Range TC-Ni or TC-Ti mode 200~600 F or 100~315℃

z3_1.jpg

z8_1.jpg

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
Probably using the same basic board as the eVic VTC Mini.

Some more angles here:

iStick 60W TC Temperature Control by Eleaf

Looks like the love child of a Zero C-frame and an IPV D2. :)

istick-60w-blk-slvr.jpg

Digging the centered 510 on the unit, but I guess they can get away with it since it's so wide and tall it gives them room to center-mount without impinging on the board or battery.

And mad props to eLeaf for finally making a mod that doesn't have any chrome on it. :)

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
Gotta be honest I used to watch mike vapes but not anymore his review iof the ipv d2 showed he really should do more research before switching on the camera but each to their own we all like different things.

I hear you, but I'm willing to give him a pass on one flub. Especially since he's not really even a reviewer in my book, he's more of an unboxing and first impressions guy as far as I'm concerned. I go elsewhere if I want more depth and accuracy on a review. And at least he had the cojones to do follow-up videos on the IPV D2.

Somebody like Grimm Green doesn't get a pass. He's been at it long enough to know better, but he's getting worse. What worries me about him is that he's in the same category as Mike Vapes (unboxer) but when he makes a mistake or doesn't understand something and puts out incorrect info, the sheer amount of viewers he has, (and the unwarranted credibility that gives him), makes it possible to kill a product, or seriously hurt its sales.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Looks like Eleaf is getting set to drop another TC mod, the iStick 60W TC. This one looks to be better than their 40W offering. The second iStick to take user replaceable 18650 batteries (this one takes a single 18650). The frame is offered in silver, or black, then it looks like the battery cover is black, with additional colors for purchase as an accessory. Supports both nickel, and titanium wire for TC, hopefully they have improved their TC function from the 40W version.

Here is some info I gathered from vendor pre-order listings:

Features:
1. TC-Ni, TC-Ti and regular VW mode available
2. Temperature control
3. 1-60W power
4. OLED screen display
5. High capacity and stability li-battery
6. Stainless steel thread and spring connector

Wattage 1-60W
Color silver, black
Size 90*38*28mm
Mode Type TC-Ni, TC-Ti and regular VW mode
Temperature Range TC-Ni or TC-Ti mode 200~600 F or 100~315℃

z3_1.jpg

z8_1.jpg

A mod in an underarm deodorant container? Had not thought of that.

Jeremy Schreiber

May 27, 2015
Why do you turn it off at that point? Just curious.

I really don't want this thread to become a debate about about this reviewer. After typing out the response I decided not to post it. I have some overall nice things to say about him but then two or so subjective things that I perceive as disparaging that would be inappropriate for this thread and I think would get picked at by everyone who likes him.

Reactions: AnsonJames
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread