Eleaf 30w problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikeral88

Dec 30, 2015
Hello,
I bought a eleaf istick 30w today but it seems everytime alter the wattage the voltage changes with it automatically... to my understanding i should be able to alter them separately.
Also the scroll rate when turning down n up watt/volt is very slow and on reviews iv seen it seems fast.
Im using the gs air tank with a 1.5 coil.

Can someone please tell me if im just being dumb or shall i send this istick back?

Many Thanks
Alan

Reactions: David Wolf

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Hello,
I bought a eleaf istick 30w today but it seems everytime alter the wattage the voltage changes with it automatically... to my understanding i should be able to alter them separately.
Also the scroll rate when turning down n up watt/volt is very slow and on reviews iv seen it seems fast.

Can someone please tell me if im just being dumb or shall i send this istick back?

Many Thanks
Alan
When you change wattage, voltage will also change.

Video editing.

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA
Hello,

Many Thanks
Alan
Wattage is a function of voltage applied. You can't have one without the other; change one and the other has to follow. Suggest you take a quick read of this thread - it covers the wattage/voltage/amps discussion in an easy to digest manner.
Can't comment on the scrolling issue, not intimately familiar with that model of iStick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread