Ego-T ank or low resistance Automizors ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nateb4s5

Jan 31, 2011
Cranston, RI
I guess the eGO-tank is so new they do not sell a low resistance version of the ego-T automizer. If its more vapor that I am looking for, I beleive I should get the low resistance automizer and the MEGA battery instead of the ego-T battery and ego-T automizer (battery only works w/ ego-T version).

Would you suppose I am right?

Thanks,
-Nathan

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I guess the eGO-tank is so new they do not sell a low resistance version of the ego-T automizer. If its more vapor that I am looking for, I beleive I should get the low resistance automizer and the MEGA battery instead of the ego-T battery and ego-T automizer (battery only works w/ ego-T version).

Would you suppose I am right?

Thanks,
-Nathan

Edit: Your logic is fine.. I just can't read/comprehend worth a crap.....

Last edited:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I have an eGo, but may I ask what is the tank?

It's the latest greatest....it's a different eGo atomizer with a cart (tank) that holds about 1.1ml of juice and it doesn't have any filler material in it. I have one on order right now. There's a whole long thread about it. Go to the search function and type in eGo-T and you should be able to read all about it.

cshipman

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
South Carolina
Not that I think it is "recommended" but.... the 510 Parts and the eGo-T parts are interchangeable.

As in you can use a 510 batt (normal or mega) on the Tank atty (looks really strange though) or you can use a 510 Atty on the eGo-T batt. (I have tested my 1000 mah tank batt with a 510 atty and it works great. (I think they sell eGo cones that will screw over the eGo batt so that with a 510 atty it "looks" like a normal eGo.

A side question i have is can I use a 510 LR atty on a eGo-T 1000 mah batt without the potential of damaging the batt?

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
A side question i have is can I use a 510 LR atty on a eGo-T 1000 mah batt without the potential of damaging the batt?

Absolutely. You can use an LR atty on an eGo with that much power. They just don't recommend it on batteries with much lower mAh.... I use an LR atty on my regular (650mAh) eGos, so no problem at all on one that big.

cshipman

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
South Carolina
Absolutely. You can use an LR atty on an eGo with that much power. They just don't recommend it on batteries with much lower mAh.... I use an LR atty on my regular (650mAh) eGos, so no problem at all on one that big.

Sweet.. I know what I'll be doing this evening then... Have had a 510 LR for a few weeks with nothing to really run it on (tested it for a few drags on a 510 mega but that was about it) now it is time to really open up with it and give it a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread