Ego One XL Battery + Aspire Atlantis V2 Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Ouch

Jun 4, 2016
Hey everyone!

I've been using the ego one XL with the 2200 battery size for over a week now and its great and all, however I feel like boosting up the performance of the amount of vape produced and flavor overall. I use 0.5ohm coils and I'm just wondering if replacing the original Ego one tank with the Aspire Atlantis V2 tank will be worth it, making a relatively large difference in the amount of vape produced? and more importantly, will it work well together? What other tanks would you recommend for the Ego one to produce more vape?

Thanks for any comments/ advice!

This is what I currently have: Joye eGo ONE Starter Kit 2.5ml 2200mAh - Stainless

and this is what I WANT to replace the tank with: Authentic Aspire Atlantis V2 Sub-Ohm Tank

<3

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I use 0.5ohm coils and I'm just wondering if replacing the original Ego one tank with the Aspire Atlantis V2 tank will be worth it, making a relatively large difference in the amount of vape produced?
IMO it would not be worth it. It would make no difference in the amount of vapor using the 0.5Ω coil in an Atlantis v2. If the Atlantis v2 comes with the 0.3Ω coil you would not be able to use it as the eGo One can only fire a coil 0.5Ω and higher.
and more importantly, will it work well together?
You could use the Atlantis v2 on your eGo One
What other tanks would you recommend for the Ego one to produce more vape?
You would need to upgrade your battery to get more power and get more vapor. Preferably upgrade to a variable voltage/wattage mod capable of 75 watts or higher.

When vaping with a mod like the eGo One, you start out at 4.2 volts (~35 watts using a 0.5Ω coil) and as the battery discharges your voltage declines until when it's time to recharge you are vaping at around 3.2 volts (~20 watts using a 0.5Ω coil). With a variable V/W mod the boost circuitry in the mod can increase your voltage (above 4.2 volts) and hold it steady until it's time to recharge your mod. Ohm's Law Calculator

I have the Atlantis v1 and the Joyetech Delta II (very similar to your current tank) and I get better flavor using the Uwell Crown tank. It uses stainless steel coils. Stainless steel wire has the added benefit of being able to be used in a mod that has a temperature control mode (as well as variable v/w mode).

Last edited:
Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi! :)

@Susan~S has it covered.

Sadly, you are out of luck trying to 'upgrade' your way much with an eGo one battery.

I don't like any Joyetech tanks (excluding the Cubis) and currently do not recommend Aspire either in the UK, based on price.

Variable power is the way out, and that means getting a new mod. (Worth it, though..) :)

Reactions: Susan~S
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread