eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil (Part II, The Sequel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Alas, we were inattentive and the old thread finally closed. RIP, old friend. You served us WELL. :nun:
eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

That said, it seems there's a vendor out in Las Vegas that's saying they have 1000 CLR coils in stock, and a decent price. I've emailed them (to confirm existence), but have been met with silence.

Does anyone here know of "DoVaping"? I'm hesitant to send them money, not knowing if it will be lost forever.

Joyetech Ego One CLR Atomizer Head
1000 in stock? That sounds VERY ODD to me, all things considered. Call me skeptical. :danger:

1671835324278.png

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I think Classie can help you change your name. :)

But, uh, I think it's the Skeptikal family reunion.

Maybe a wholesaler, with that address, and this:

View attachment 987062

Uh, bank transfer. Step right up!

Nope.

Thank you, Sir Veep! I had NOT seen THAT.

They never replied so at least I don't have to deal with it. There's no chance we'd do that anyway.

I need to do a better job of re-wicking, and all will be fine. I'm not using enough cotton. They work, but not as well as the newbies.

How do I get to Carnagie Hall? ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Practice, practice, practice :)

Yeah, "new" sites I like to dig down, see who they are (or claim to be?), where they are, terms, return policy and so on. PO box businesses don't get a high score!

Thanks for looking out!

I don't even know why I was CONSIDERING buying anything (lol & smh). "We are vapers."

:blush:

• Agree
Reactions: DavidOck

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
1000 in stock? That sounds VERY ODD to me, all things considered. Call me skeptical.
Google results for the address on their website [304 S Jones Blvd, #3256, Las Vegas, NV 89107]...shows other businesses are also located at 304 S Jones Blvd. Each has its own # ....as if there's maybe a complex of mini warehouses or suites that people do business from.

However, Trulia and others show that address is for a 1350 sqft, 3 bed, 2 bath home...that sold in 2015. Several other Google results included comments from posters stating it's a scammer's address and is nothing more than a mailbox drop location.
;)

Miss Chris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Wisconsin

Ejuicesteals.com has ego one clr TI's in stock 25c per 5pack

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Ejuicesteals.com has ego one clr TI's in stock 25c per 5pack

Thank you.

I did know about those though, as the TIs never disappeared. It's the original ones (for us non TC vapers) that are difficult/impossible to find.

I'll just work on my re-wicking skills. I know what I'm doing wrong and was just looking for the lazy way out. I can vape them but they're more temperamental than the stock ones. I need to stuff more cotton into them.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yeah - even with all the atties, I still prefer the CLR tanks best. It's been enough years to know that they'll be my GoTo from now until...

I'll be fine - really. I've still got a pretty huge stockpile but figured it was worth looking into again. No chance I'm sending my money to DoVaping, so it's just suck it up and practice. :laugh:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
It's the original ones (for us non TC vapers) that are difficult/impossible to find.
About a month or so ago, I was searching for those for someone else, and found 5-6 vendors who still had some, so they were definitely pricey. I'll have to see if I can find the notes I made on where I'd found them and post the links here after I check to see if they still have some of them.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Still love those Ego tanks with the original stick batteries.
There will be a good-sized quantity of new-in-the-box 1.8mL and 2.5mL Ego tanks in the classies, most likely within the next week. A few Tron-S and Tron-T tanks will be there, too. Might even be a Ego Mega Kit or 2 that are new as well.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
About a month or so ago, I was searching for those for someone else, and found 5-6 vendors who still had some, so they were definitely pricey. I'll have to see if I can find the notes I made on where I'd found them and post the links here after I check to see if they still have some of them.
Thanks, JC. Don't go crazy looking though. You'd roll your eyes if I let on how many I have here, still in blister packs. :blush::ohmy::blink:

WE are VAPERS! :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
There will be a good-sized quantity of new-in-the-box 1.8mL and 2.5mL Ego tanks in the classies, most likely within the next week. A few Tron-S and Tron-T tanks will be there, too. Might even be a Ego Mega Kit or 2 that are new as well.

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread