eCigMods is answering your prayers! DIY BoxMod Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
*update* Just so you guys know, we do make USB car passthrough kits. I am working hard on getting the car adapters ready to add to the kits. When I get them available, I'll add those kits to the DIY section of the site.

These kits use a modified car charger, battery enclosure, usb cable, 5V1A regulator connector and pushbutton. These kits will be more expensive than the standard passthrough kits... since these are specific chargers that I have to buy (have a screw for dis-assembly instead of being heat sealed shut.) These are FREEKING awesome and give good hits like you get from a USB on a PC.

Since I can't sell boxmods right now (waiting to be a boxmod supplier for ecf), I have brought you the next best thing! :) Since its ok for us to sell boxmod *parts*, I have put together some kits for sale. AVAILABLE NOW - DIY BoxMod Kits that *you* can put together in under an hour. :)

Battery Kits include -

Battery Enclosure with On/Off Switch Pre-Drilled & re-wired
Connector for 510, 801 or 901
Black/Red Wiring Kit, Shrink tubing
Momentary Push-Button Switch
Soldering Iron
Solder
Online Instructions

Passthrough Kits include -

Battery Enclosure - Pre-Drilled
Connector for 510, 801 or 901
Black/Red Wiring Kit
Shrink tubing
Momentary Push-Button Switch
Soldering Iron
Solder
6FT USB 2.0 Cable
Online Instructions

I've taken the liberty to offer these since I really haven't seen anyone offering kits like these.

Comments? Suggestions? FLAMES? :)

Last edited:
Zelda - Thanks! :) Very easy. Very few solder points. Novice can do it in under an hour. Someone w/soldering experience can do it in under 10 minutes. :) Glue will take about 30 minutes to set, and about a day to completely harden (recommend fast setting epoxy).

HzG8rGrl - Starting off with the 3.7's but will be waiting for ECF's rules on 5V BoxMods before I offer kits for them. Wanna make sure the customer gets the best/safest parts. :)

Dudeman - Don't hate! Most everything in this world is copied. That's business for you. What makes a company great is the customer service, and the quality of product. We hope to provide both of those for you. As soon as I get the kits together, I will update the www site and have them for sale. I expect this to be sometime this weekend... maybe tonight if I can get it all finished. Gotta work on a diagram/instructions first too. :)

Craig

Ok... I have LIMITED kits available for tonight, until my new connectors come in. I have approximately 7 of each available. Instructions are being worked on this weekend, and should be up by the time you get your package.

5cardstud - Thanks for the kind words. By battery line, do you mean will I be selling batteries/chargers? If so, yes. :) Our first order sold out. Our next order will be in sometime next week. We have 18650's coming in w/chargers and will have 14500's soon thereafter.

Craig

yeah strongdad, we will be adding things as they come in. :) Going to have connectors for under $2 each when ordered in qty... as well as regulators, leds, pushbuttons, and more.

First batch of rechargeable li-ions are on the way, and will be ordering more once I make sure I get my first package. (China distributor - didn't want to spend too much in case stuff didn't arrive.)

Thanks for your purchase. It will go out tomorrow morning.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread