Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Dec 10, 2017​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Other​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
This company is only 3 months old and very deceptive in its practices. They have really good prices yet contacting them is a cumbersome task to say the least. I was thinking this is a seller in the USA as their website claims but they are actually in another country all together and am not sure what country exactly that they do buisness out of.

The only way I have been able to communicate with these people is through Facebook and I would leave a message for them and it would take a whole day fdor them to reply. This is what got me thinking that they were out of country.

The mod that I ordered was actually out of stock and I would have to accept another one to replace the one that I chose. The tracking number they sent me is useless as it keeps telling me that this item does not exist. After 48 hours I was messaged on Facebook by them and was told that the tracking would say that until the item gets into our country. Would have been nice to know this before the purchase. Very disappointed and have PayPal to lean on if I do not get the item I paid for in a reasonable amount of time.​

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Deleted by classwife

simplynewt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Titus, Alabama
  • Deleted by classwife

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Deleted by classwife

simplynewt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Titus, Alabama
  • Deleted by classwife

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
  • Deleted by classwife

Pancakes

Jan 2, 2018
  • Deleted by classwife

simplynewt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Titus, Alabama
2018-01-02 20.53.24.jpg
Just got the package today. The items were correct but what was odd was on the front of the package it was labeled Children Toy.

These guys are pretty good at lying.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Pancakes

Jan 2, 2018
  • Deleted by classwife

simplynewt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Titus, Alabama
I received everything I ordered and they are all authentic smok items. The issue lies with them leading the consumer to believe they are based in the US which is so distant from the truth. Any phone number or address related to this company is fictional. The only way I was able to communicate with someone was on Facebook through messaging which took at least 24 hours to get a reply.

I would suggest seeking a US based dealer then go with these people.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread