Ecig/ejuice friendly merchant account!!! Most liked merchant account provider on the ecf!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Happy New Year!!!! It is 2014 and with the New Year you should have lower rates!! iProcessing is the leader in credit card processing for the ecig, ejuice, mods, and accessories industry. We have specialized in the industry for over five years and have an impeccable reputation CHECK OUT HOW MANY LIKES WE HAVE ON ECF MORE THAN ANY OTHER COMPANY!!!! iProcessing never has reserves and our rates are the LOWEST in the industry IF THEY ARE NOT WE WILL BEAT ANY OF THE COMPETITIONS RATES!! iProcessing also has no contracts (when people are happy they don’t leave). Please contact us today for a free no obligation quote. The easiest way to save money is in your processing!!!

RATES AS LOW AS 1.39%
NO RESERVES EVER!!
NO MONTHLY CAPES!!
INTEGRATES WITH ALL SHOPPING CARTS AND POS SYSTEMS
NO CONTRACT!!! MONTH TO MONTH TERMS!!
Specialize in Brick and Mortar & Ecommerce
Testimonials
"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“Johnathan at iProccessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We can’t stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesn’t attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank You Johnathan!!” –Surevapes

Johnathan Masterson
National Account Executive
cell 707-498-7680

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
WE WILL BEAT ANY OTHER COMPETITORS RATES! DON’T GET SCAMMED BY OTHERS! LOOK AT OUR REVIEWS AND OUR ECF REPUTATION!

We have specialized in the industry for over five years and have an impeccable reputation. iProcessing never has reserves and our rates are the LOWEST in the industry. We process for industry leaders such as NJOY, BLU, JOHNSON CREEK, V2CIGS, and CIGNOT!! iProcessing also has no contracts (when people are happy they don’t leave). Please contact us today for a free no obligation quote. The easiest way to save money is in your processing!!! Competitors

NO RESERVES EVER!!
NO MONTHLY CAPES!!
RATES AS LOW AS 1.49%
NO CONTRACT MONTH TO MONTH TERMS
SPECIALIZE IN BRICK AND MORTAR AND ECOMMERCE
STARTUPS WELCOME NO PROCESSING HISTORY WELCOME!
SMARTPHONE, POS, VIRTUAL TERMINAL, ECOMMERCE INTEGRATION

Testimonials
"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“Johnathan at iProccessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We can’t stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesn’t attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank You Johnathan!!” –Surevapes

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
WE WILL BEAT ANY OTHER COMPETITORS RATES! DON’T GET SCAMMED BY OTHERS! LOOK AT OUR REVIEWS AND OUR ECF REPUTATION!

We have specialized in the industry for over five years and have an impeccable reputation. iProcessing never has reserves and our rates are the LOWEST in the industry. We process for industry leaders such as NJOY, BLU, JOHNSON CREEK, V2CIGS, and CIGNOT!! iProcessing also has no contracts (when people are happy they don’t leave). Please contact us today for a free no obligation quote. The easiest way to save money is in your processing!!! Competitors

NO RESERVES EVER!!
NO MONTHLY CAPES!!
RATES AS LOW AS 1.49%
NO CONTRACT MONTH TO MONTH TERMS
SPECIALIZE IN BRICK AND MORTAR AND ECOMMERCE
STARTUPS WELCOME NO PROCESSING HISTORY WELCOME!
SMARTPHONE, POS, VIRTUAL TERMINAL, ECOMMERCE INTEGRATION​

Testimonials

“Johnathan at iProccessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We can’t stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesn’t attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank You Johnathan!!” –Surevapes​

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THESE OTHER GUYS OFFERING TO SET YOU UP WITH "HUGE SAVINGS" LOOK AT IPROCESSING AND THE NUMBER OF LIKES AND THE NUMBER OF COMMENTS. WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIs FOR FIVE YEARS AND HAVE AN IMPECCABLE REPUTATION. CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE **I GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY COMPETITORS PRICING** HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT NATO COMING UP IN APRIL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread