Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Hey! here's a place for us ECF members who make vape tutorials to represent by placing a video here - it can be your best video, your worst video, whatever - just keep it vape related and one you made yourself.

Many of the "youtube celebs" are not on ECF but there are many ECF members who make very helpful and informative videos for the ECF crowd and interact thru ECF on a daily basis with ECF members as well.

Here's one of my more recent and comprehensive videos :)

Heres the embedded version

And here's a link to the video on youtube: Rebuildable Atomizer Tools - where to get, how to use, how to rebuild dual and single coil RDA - YouTube

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
** Waves ** Super X. Woody day is coming I see!

No video from me. Although if I could make one it would draw a lot of laughs. Like me trying to wrap a coil one-handed or trying to install a coil (with my cats looking on) just waiting for me to drop something like I always do.

Of course, they are up on the table walking through all my hardware and bottles as I do this. Mods tipping over, bottles rolling off the table, lots of tools they can bat around, it's a fun day for them! They so look forward to it as I don't do it often. :lol:

But, in your honor, I'll leave this video of yours. It's one I post often when new members are curious/interested in a Reo. You explain it all so well: REOSmods - Which REO and Atomizer is for me?

Last edited:

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
This will be a good thread I'll keep checking on to find other YouTubers to watch. Here's the one that seems popular in the Reo and Nicoticket forum I did.
Unrelated if my video ever goes up, I'd like your opinion on it Russ before it goes live if you have 14 minutes later to watch it. It says 3 more hours for upload :facepalm:

Here's how I twist wire without a drill

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
This will be a good thread I'll keep checking on to find other YouTubers to watch. Here's the one that seems popular in the Reo and Nicoticket forum I did.
Unrelated if my video ever goes up, I'd like your opinion on it Russ before it goes live if you have 14 minutes later to watch it. It says 3 more hours for upload :facepalm:

Here's how I twist wire without a drill

I'd be honored to give you feedback but it may not be until later tonight if that's cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread