ECF and ECCAUK need you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

vereybowring

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
A Cave In Stirling, Scotland.
Due to health issues I am reluctant to say that I cannot continue long term as the ECF Forum representative on the ECCAUK committee.

I am posting this to inform UK board members of this and to put a call out for someone to step up and be counted, to join the ECCAUK committee to represent the UK ECF members.

You can commit as much of your time as you can spare to help with the important task of having UK vapers being supported and represented by their own consumer association.

Don't be shy, don't be scared - the committee is a friendly group who want to see alternative smoking continue in the UK with as little change and legislation as possible.

If you are interested go and register over at ECCAUK on the forum, and contact samuelmunro or Rolygate.
Alternatively comment on this thread to express your interest or PM me.

Thank you,
Richard.

vereybowring

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
Think carefully my vaping friends, sometime soon legislation is going to be formed which will affect your rights to use electronic cigarettes/Personal vapourisers.
If you ignore helping guide the decision makers by not being part of ECCAUK then if a ban on E-smoking comes into force you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

The committee needs representation from the UK forums and this is one of the forums that has a representative !
I cannot in good conscience continue as the representative due to personal/medical issues.

Volunteer, give as much of your time as you can - you don't have to be slaving away, contribute don't sit on a fence and moan when the government changes your rights !

Thank you for your time, rant over !
Richard.

New to this particular forum but I am a strong advocate for e-cigs.

My grandad died of lung cancer, my nan is currently being treated for terminal lung cancer, my old man has Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ...all smokers, and feel this is the best alternative to stop people from lapsing back to cigs.

Just say how I can help. I'm in.

Zombitedesade

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2011
Plymouth, uk
I'd be interested, ecigs are a massive deal to me now even though I'm still a little green at it all I love them. It's as much a hobby as it is my nicotine fix device. I'm not 100% sure what I'd need to do as a representative (it's possible that a lack of clear expectations in your post might be why there's not much response?) but sure, I'll help if I can.

vereybowring

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
Thanks for your responses, I really appreciate all those who have answered this thread.

English_Kris has taken over as forum representative now but ECCAUK still needs people to step up with ideas and support.

If you have ideas about electronic smoking in the UK especially in regards to a consumer association and what ECCAUK should be doing then please head over to the site, sign up and tell us your thoughts.
Even if you have worries or misgivings your input is still very much appreciated, as it is about us as consumers of electronic smoking products and where we want to see them heading in the future.
New information and stories are being added all the time, go and have a read.

I should have posted earlier about the switch over but my life is very hectic at the moment and I honestly forgot - I apologise for this lapse and hope you still contribute to our fledgeling association.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread