Eastmall DPv9 PCC - Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellinghamster

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Bellingham, WA USA
Hi All,

It's been quite a while since I've posted. I've been enjoying my KR 808-D for the past few months. If you have one of these superlative devices, you really should check out the PCC from Eastmall (for any newbies: the DPv9 is the same device). I've found the black batteries outperform the silver, but either way you really can't go wrong. (EDIT: No, you really should get the black batteries)

With the (reasonably) stylish case, the unobtrusive size, the outstanding throat hit, and always having a fresh battery, I cannot recommend the DPv9 PCC highly enough for the vaporizer who doesn't want to screw around with the witchcraft normally required to keep these devices running. It's a bummer to pay $15 for shipping from China, but if you are like me and have spent way too much on this hobby already then another few bucks won't matter to try this thing. You don't have to hassle with dripping, atomizer death, or any of the other silliness that accompanies the usual e-cig experience.

I used to carry:
1 capsule + battery in separate case
2 batteries + 2 capsules in separate case
Random capsules in blister pack (just in case - not actually relevant I suppose)

I was forever fiddling with batteries/capsules to make sure I had a good combo.

Now I just need 1 battery + 2 capsules in the PCC and I'm good for an entire day! (1 case!)

Your mileage may vary, but I've found the PCC can get me through at least two days on a charge, as long as I'm not chain-"vaping"(?) I'll admit that I keep a spare (charged) battery in my laptop bag in case I outpace the recharge cycle :)

David Yang and Ed (not sure of last name) run a top notch operation and have earned my repeat business time and again. Like any e-cig customer, I've had a few issues and they take care of them promptly with no hassle. Their capsules provide a pretty consistent experience (note: I only buy 16mg menthol carts from them), and I'm very impressed with the PCC in particular.

My two cents. I just re-read this and it sounds like an advertisement, but seriously... It's that good. You can search my posts for the litany of devices I've tried/used/discarded. Please feel free to disagree with me if I'm just the one lucky customer, this is the only place we have any sort of protection/mutual assistance these days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread