Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
Now that I've got permission from Di to post about it here, I'm currently running a co-op order to EM. I need 3 more people to join in so we can split the shipping costs (it'll come to $1 per person from them to me). Even with shipping from me to you, it'll still saving you ALOT of money :)

Copied from PIF subforum post:

DISCLAIMER: CO-OPs buys are buyer beware. If a co-op goes bad, there is nothing PIF nor ECF staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact PIF staff.

Jules22871
Toni DoV

Alright people, it's time for a co-op, Zerg rush style (if you don't know what that means, you've never played Star Craft LOL ;-))

This is is another Eastmall co-op.

This co-op is for attys and cartos ONLY.

The top out dollar amount (for the sake of the rules :)) of this co-op is $400. I configured it for 1 pack of 5 LR 510 attys and 1 pack of 510 cartos per person, and is limited to myself and 14 others (15 people total)

You don't have to order both (or either, if you want 901, 801, etc. that's fine), but that's the price per person config. (meaning the price per person is limited to $25)

The first 14 people to PM will secure spots. This means shipping will be split up and total a whopping $1 per person from them to me. I will PM you and confirm your spot, at which time you'll PM me once more with your order. I will then confirm your order via PM along with my Paypal. Please DO NOT PM me an order until I confirm your spot.

Shipping from me to you can be figured either:

A) When I get everything packaged and weighed and PM you a total for shipping (those that want to pay both at the same time need to send $4.95 extra which is the cost of Priority Mail flat rate)

or

B) pay $4.95 Priority Flat rate and I will ship it that way.

This cuts out any confusion for shipping costs, and collection of said cost, and possibly having to refund money, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah....

The link is: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-eastmall-co-op-mod-approved.html#post1585937

I want to have the order together and finalized no later than tomorrow, so I can place the order early Tuesday (had to postpone a day on the order due to EM website being down)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread