e-POWER Replaceable Battery Kit eGo now available for 14500 batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The box certainly does not add that much to the cost of these. Even if we could do that I would never agree to accept these all jumbled, banging around in any type of shipping container. There are thousands of reasons that it is good to have these properly packed.

Anxiously waiting someone else to confirm. Till then, I'll just keep using my VV. Brings me to my wish list. . .an VV switch for this puppy. Prolly not much demand for VV with the 14500/14650 version, but 18490/18650 version would be interesting in VV. Note to DANNO: contact the vendor, order a crate of the devices just thrown in plastic bags and shipped to you in a popcorn loaded wooden box crate on a pallet. Then sell the damned things for half the price, shipping them out in bubble wrap envelopes. I'm sick and tired of paying for the damned presentation boxes these things come in. And have no use for them once I've received them. And. . .I'm knee deep in those damned boxes. Only thing they were good for, as far as I'm concerned, was they were easy to wrap when giving everyone in family that smokes one for Christmas presents. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Okay, I found the thread. One person had only a 3 second cutoff. His switch was replaced because it was performing below expectations, so that one's a non-issue. Another poster said that it's supposed to be around 5 seconds, but he has measured 6 seconds and possible variations.

I am awaiting shipment of a bunch of E Powers for the coop I have in progress, so I have been in touch with a Smoketech sales rep quite a bit lately. I asked this question, as well as several others, and I'll let you all know what he says about battery cutoff.

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Best be atleast 8 secs, anything less is ridiculous.
I prefer no cut at all tho.

EXACTLY...I'm so used to my big mods where I can hammer the hell out of myself if I want...LOL. I usually end up in coughing fits but love it.

my4jewels...please let me know either here or a PM please. I'm holding off until I know for sure what the cutoff is. I bought an EXO-14500 (basically the same thing) a while back and sold it because of the cutoff. If it wasn't for that, I would have kept it. It was pretty neat but just didn't give me what I wanted...enough vapor.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread