Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Your most welcome bud. The contest will be posted most likely on Monday, maybe tomorrow. I do have them done (in MS Word) but I have been put down today with a migraine and when they come on like this it will more than likely still be here tomorrow. Hope not but chances are good. Ice packs aren't even working.

TTYA soon. Keep on vaping and have some fun this weekend.

Thanks

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Just found this, dont know how I ever missed it before, but I have been looking like crazy for some thing smaller to use in public and at summer BBQs. But hate stepping down so far on mah. My Infinity will be more than happy to sit at home and wait on me lol. Since I have started using dual coils 3.7 is just fine with me, and all my ego batts hate my dual coils, this sounds like the perfect solution, so glad I found it

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
My e-power arrived and so far, so good. So far it is what I expected. No problems with the charger. It has a positive and negative. PS I did read the instructions....

Oooohh Sdh. You're gonna have major problems with the wimmin folk on here if you start reading instructions. If you have to do it, read them in the closet with the light out.

Then never mention it and just act like you knew what to do all by yourself.

This is good advice from an old man who knows!

TT

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I am sure you could put some sparkly do dads on your e-power. I like it better than the mod I have. I am still estimating how long the battery lasts using a dual coil. (I can say longer than the VV mod I have.) In addition, I like using the cone on the unit with the duals.

It would be cool to have different colors! I would like lime green or yellow please! (Easy to find when MIA!)

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I want one with flashing red and blue lights and a siren.

And I want to be able to use it underwater in my hot tub (the hole in the front yard with a trolling motor mounted on the side).

And if I could hook it up to a lawnmower battery that would really be nice.

Oh, and I want it to be chartreuse.

TT

That's all well and fine but if it's going to be making noises, I'd prefer an integrated iPod rather than the sirens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread