• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-Liquids / E-Juice / Liquid / Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Well, Lynn, my wife thinks I should make juice and sell it on the web.
I don't know if I could handle it as if I get too much on the order's I might not be able to keep up with them.
But I also think I should to help suppliment our income and sell to only people I know from here.. Kinda a private stock thing..
Could I get some feedback?
Maybe I could send samples to others and see if they think I am good enough..

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Now that's ironic! Was just telling to my son that there was some real money to be made in selling juice over the next few years. The eCig market is only just starting to really take off and will grow exponentially.

I say go for it, Stu. If I had 1) seed money, 2) space (live in a sm apt) and 3) any talent in DIY juice, I'd be tempted myself. Just as well that I like my job!

honuhart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2009
cincinnati ohio
once again i lost my post!! duh haha, yeah i agree with twolf, there is alot of money to be made in juice. As i'm sure you have seen, everyone around here is always ready to try out new vendors and new juices. A few vendors are well known only because of a few juices that are so popular. Word spreads fast when someone has found their "favorite" and then everyone else HAS to try it. Most of us order from more than 1 vendor, special flavor from this one, special flavor from that one. So, it only takes one!! Few down sides, like initial cost of supplies, post office runs, what types of payments to take, time, complaints, i'm sure theres more. Start small see where it goes, a small investment may lead to something bigger and maybe alot of money in your pocket. Oh and you post alot, people know you and would trust your juice.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi Stu - if you have a local Social Group that has meetings you could have them sample for you. That way, you won't have to invest in sample bottles and ship out to folks for free.

If there isn't one, pick one near by from the ECF list and ship to one person. Let them have a tasting and send you back feedback sheets (that you send with the samples).

Just a few ideas... Good luck to you!

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Thank You very much for the input and Ideas Jimi and Helen!!
I will be doing something soon. Maybe in the next week or two.
I have something I did and so far I am liking this liquid VERY much. A LOT of vapor and nice TH and Taste..
Will let people know with-in that time frame as what I will be doing..
Vape On!;)
Stu

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Hey Stu,
I think you should totally do it if you are wanting too. I myself am in the process of starting up my own lil thing. If I had my own private room to mix juices in I would totally do it, by I think I will mainly be dealing in hardware. I'd love to be able to mix juices for people though...fun stuff :) I'd be happy to test your juice out if you want to keep my in mind. I've bought from lots and lots of different vendors. About 95% of my juice is USA made, when I first started out I just got the cheap stuff but no I'm all USA :) Let me know Stu and good luck on your new venture!

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hey Jimi,
Yeah.
Due to the cost I have no choice but to delay my idea for now. Since being disabled and live on a certain income, I am having to deal with lots of Dr bills.
Now a new developement has come up.
I am losing the feeling in both hand, specially the right one and can not hold things or even write my name.
I have 2 herniated discs in my back and now in my neck. Due to this developement, I cannot do what I want to at this moment.
As for what flue cured tastes like, I'm not sure. There is some info on the forum about it.
I thought you knew.
My bad..LOL:lol:

PaulCincy

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Cincinnati OH
Go for it.....The time for production and of course Customer Service issues will take most of the time....Shipping is pretty straight-forward, unless you utilize the U.S. Post Office, then that too can be time-consuming...UPS/Fed-Ex,,,great - pick-up/delivery, but of course the extra cost to ship that way...
Can't wait to see what you "cook-up"....Good luck...
Later,
PaulCincy

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Stu - I've not been checking post as much as I should obviously! Hate to hear about your difficulties. Hope the doc is taking good care of you! There'll always be time to work on the juice idea, but you have to take care of youself before you can take care of anything else. Keep us posted and we'll keep you in our thoughts.

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
Sorry to hear that you're not going to be able to go ahead with this right away. Take care of yourself and it'll come in time. When you're ready to go I'd be happy to pay for small samples to test and review for you. I'm all for having as many US created juices on the market as possible (and within a day or two's shipping time from me ;) ). Some of the chinese stuff tastes ok, but QC issues with other products from China make me nervous.... Chinese hardware doesn't make me nearly as nervous as chinese software for some reason. Illogical, but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread