E-Liquid-Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

X6X8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Paris, Tx, USA
Are there any other members of this forum that purchase e-liquid from e-liquid-Store out of China?

I've searched the forum trying to find any threads or posts, but so far I've not found anything. I even looked in the Sortable Suppliers list to see it they were listed there. I only found HealthCabin and Greenhouse One that are located in China. So, I created this thread to ask. I hope that's alright.

I've made several purchases of YNDK Dekang USA Mix over the last few months from them. Their prices are modest and free shipping on orders over $29.00. All of my purchases arrived within 9 days. And they use Paypal, which makes me feel more comfortable. Anyway, I've been very satisfied with their products, so I thought I'd share my opinions about them.

I would have included their website link, but I wasn't sure if it was ok to do that. Even if it was ok, I wasn't sure whether to include it in this post, or to put in in the "Trackback" box, or the "Tags" box.

Steve803

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Deland, Fl
vapinggenius.com
I'm picky about who i get my juices from. Not sure i trust the Chinese to make a safe juice to vape. Lead in kids toys and makeup, pet food killing our animals, patent stealing, need i say more?

I started DIY juice making a few months ago and have saved a bunch of money making my own. Dont have to wait for my favorite flavors, they are as close as my kitchen table.
pureduhe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread