E-Liquid Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Hey Everyone,

We want your feedback regarding our extensive selection of E-Liquids! Not only do we value your honest opinions, we believe this makes deciding which liquids to choose a lot easier for everyone. In your review(s), please include a rating from one (1) to five (5), as well as a brief description of the flavor, such as your personal experience/descriptive language. Of course the review(s) can be positive, negative, or neutral as long as there's a reason as to why you feel this way for that particular flavor.

This will be our designated thread for reviews. Here's a good example of what a review should look like. Also, we ask that you use the following format as well, as it is easy to read for everyone.

Dekang Watermelon (PG) High
Rating:
Description: This is one of my personal favorites since I started vaping. Although the throat hit is moderate, the amount of vapor is good when compared to other e-liquids. Also, the flavor which reminds me of summertime and a crisp watermelon taste. This is why I gave this fruity treat a 4. One of my first faves, and I'm still using it today!:thumbs:

Last edited:

DRGN

Sep 10, 2011
Dallas TX
Dekang Lemon (VG/PG) 50/50 High (High = 16mg for fuit flavors)
Rating: 4
Description: This is a liquid that I prefer to use in a tank such as my Riva-T when I am at home. It has a medium throat hit with a very good amount of vapor for a 50/50 eliquid. The flavor tastes to me like unsweetened or lightly sweetened lemonade and is refreshing. I gave it a four because it is a good choice for continuous vaping from the tank with the 16 mg nicotine content as compared to 24mg which I normally carry with me in cartomizers when I am away from home. I really like the availability of the 50/50 e-liquid as this is my favorite mix.
:vapor:

Last edited:

DRGN

Sep 10, 2011
Dallas TX
Dekang Nport (VG/PG) 50/50 High (High = 24mg for Tobacco and Menthol Flavors)
Description: This is a liquid that I prefer to use with Boge 2.0 ohm cartomizers. It has a medium-high throat hit with a very good amount of vapor. The flavor has a very crisp taste and does a good job of mimicking a menthol analog. I gave it a four because it is a good choice for away from home vaping with the cartomizers. To me the menthol flavor would fall somewhere in between a Kool and a Nuport analog. It is a good choice for ex menthol smokers. I really like the availability of the 50/50 e-liquid. :thumbs:

DRGN

Sep 10, 2011
Dallas TX
Dekang Kool Menthol (VG/PG) 50/50 High (High = 24mg for Tobacco and Menthol Flavors)
Rating: 3.5
Description: This is a good menthol that has a medium-high throat hit with a very good amount of vapor. It is a good choice for ex menthol smokers. I personally prefer the Nport over this one, which is odd as KOOL analogs were my preferred choice before I started vaping. The flavor is close to the analog version but it has an extra sweetness to it. I really like the availability of the 50/50 e-liquid. I gave it a 3.5 because it is a good choice for ex-menthol smokers. I like using it with LR cartomizers.

Synnuh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Orange Park, FL
Dekang RY4 (50/50 HIGH)
Description: This has become my all day vape. I occasionally trade it out for some fruity flavors from Virgin Vapor, but when I'm looking to vape something that I know I won't get tired of too quickly, I'll switch back to Dekang's RY4. It's slightly sweet, with hints of caramel and vanilla, with a solid throat hit, and plenty of vapor. It's a satisfying vape, at an excellent price. 50ml's for less than $25 shipped, and I get it the next day being in the same city.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dekang 3&5 (555 State Express) E-Liquid | E-Juice Reviews

My Favorite
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Walter on 14th Aug 2012

Tastes like the real thing. The straight VG tasted stale. The straight PG burned my throat and didn't produce any vapor. The 50/50 cured my ill. Awesome. Just like the real thing without the cough! Thanx!

Great juice
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by DanT on 17th Jul 2012

Ive always enjoyed the nutty taste of a 555 liquid. This ones not as sweet and nutty as some I've tried. But it's good. This one actually does satisfy my cravings for a "real" cigarette flavor. Not my all day vape but it could be. Instead I pull this one out first thing in the morning or after a meal when I still crave that analog cigarette taste. Definitely worth keeping around.

Great taste
IcoRating4.gif

Posted by Unknown on 5th Jun 2012

This is the best for someone who wants a taste closer to cigarettes.

One of my Favorites!
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Matt on 28th Mar 2012

Since I have switched over to filling my own carto's, this has been one of my favorite flavors! It has a nice smooth tobacco flavor with some subtle hazelnut (nutty) undertones that leave a nice after taste. Definitely an all day vape and highly recommended!

Great smooth taste
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Nau on 21st Mar 2012

One of my favorites.

Good smooth tobacco flavor....
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Barbara on 20th Mar 2012

I'm new to this kind of e-cig & the e-juice. This one, out of the total 3 different tobacco e-juices I bought in my first order, smelled the closest to what I remember a good tobacco to be. It's nice and smooth, good tobacco flavor (but not overpowering), just a hint of sweetness, and lots of vapor! A good hit in the 24mg strength.

Nice flavor
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Wolf on 27th Jul 2011

I have tried a lot of the flavors and this one is my favorite. It has more of a good tobacco taste than any of the other flavors.

Mild smooth flavor
IcoRating4.gif

Posted by John L on 29th Dec 2010

Not a very strong flavor but a nice smooth light tobacco flavor.

Last edited:

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dekang Coffee E-Liquid | E-Juice Reviews

Great Vape!
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Unknown on 6th Aug 2012

Excellent product, great vapor and wonderful taste @ 100%vg

Vape On!!!
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Marc S on 3rd Aug 2012

This coffee flavor is great. The flavor has a long staying power, more than most flavors do, and the 50/50 mix gives clouds of vapor. Vape On all!!!!

Mild coffee flavor with good TH
IcoRating4.gif

Posted by silvadolla on 18th Dec 2010

Tastes like coffee with cream in it. I dripped this with one drop of Nport and it was mint mocha! Good flavor

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dekang Nport Menthol E-Liquid | E-Juice Reviews

Like the real thing
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by John on 2nd Sep 2012

This liquid tastes like a real Newport. Nice strong flavor and lots of vapor.

Great price, Great product
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by J G on 21st Aug 2012

I love the strong menthol taste of this liquid, along with the authentic tobacco flavor.

Good Service
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Unknown on 19th Jul 2012

Quick shipping, great customer service.

My Personal Best
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Larry on 10th Jun 2012

I am a menthol smoker, and I use this flavor above all.... each time, and every time. I have tried many other flavors.... but this one does it. I feel I can comfortably vape without wanting the analogs... with this flavor. I use 100% VG. I get an excellent throat hit with plumes of vapor. I love how I can order this here.... definitely recommend.

Very close to a menthol analog!
IcoRating4.gif

Posted by Danny on 14th Apr 2012

This is a liquid that I prefer to use with Boge 2.0 ohm cartomizers. It has a medium-high throat hit with a very good amount of vapor. The flavor has a very crisp taste and does a good job of mimicking a menthol analog. I gave it a four because it is a good choice for away from home vaping with the cartomizers. To me the menthol flavor would fall somewhere in between a Kool and a Nuport analog. It is a good choice for ex menthol smokers. I really like the availability of the 50/50 e-liquid.

Hands down this is my favorite liquid and always will be.
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Cory on 1st Mar 2012

If you're looking for the best menthol liquid ever...now you've found it. It's not everyday that you come across the perfect liquid to vape day in and day out, especially in menthol because there's such a wide spectrum of menthol flavors. This one is #1 in my top 10. And for people that are having trouble finding that special type of menthol that gives you that insane throat hit just like the analogs they used to smoke, look no further. This was made in the image of what menthol is supposed to be. The End.

Best Nuport E-liquid.
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by MsJay on 19th Feb 2011

I really like this juice. It is the best. It has a nice crisp taste and it really satisfies a craving for the real thing.

A good replacement for a menthol smoker
IcoRating4.gif

Nice, crisp, minty flavor with good TH at 16mg. I really like it and I wasn't a menthol smoker. My gf is and she thinks it's a great craving killer for menthol smokers. I would dedicate an atty or cartomizer to this juice because it will over power any subsequent juices applied for quite a few hits following. It's also a great addition to many juices like chocolate, coffee and tobacco flavors if you like your mint a little more subtle.

Tastes like the real thing
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Glenn Letteer on 8th Oct 2010

I purchased a few of these for a guy at work and he loves it. Says it tastes like Newport cigs

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dekang Cherry E-Liquid | E-Juice Reviews

Little weak
IcoRating4.gif

Posted by Joe on 31st Jul 2012

Nice cherry flavor just not enough. Should have more sweet cherry flavor!! In my opinion,of course!!

Amazing cherry taste!
IcoRating5.gif

I vaped this almost all day yesterday and I was loving the last hit just as much as the first! I've heard companies can't get juice to taste of cherry w/o it being mediciney. This is sweet and tastes like candy. Almost like Cherry Clan candies. Yum, yum!

This Stuff Is Great!
IcoRating5.gif

Posted by Glenn Letteer on 8th Oct 2010

I love the cherry e-juice. I use it like it's going out of style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread