E Liquid Recipe Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncvaping

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Hello fellow DIYers

I have taken some time to start a free wordpress website that will house a list of different e-juice recipes. I have tried to split the recipes into different categories for ease of use. I have also put links for different vendors that sell the flavors used in most of the recipes. I have tried to give credit to whom ever posted the recipe. If you find a recipe that is your creation and I did not give you credit please let me know. This is a work in progress but now that I have some content on the site I thought that I would get the word out. Please feel free to give me feed back as to what you guys and gals think. If you have a recipe that is not included in the list please feel free to email at the email on the site or PM me here on ECF.

This is the link to the site
E-Liquid Recipe Book

ncvaping

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
OK posted a few more recipes tonight. Also added the page for e-liquid additives, which started in the DIY section here on ECF by SaturnineDenial. If you have anymore additives that are not listed in the post please leave a comment on the site, pm me or post them to the thread that SaturnineDenial started in the DIY section. I have also add a subscription email link on the site that will update you by email when I post a new recipe. I have posted say 90% of the recipes that I have saved over the last 18 months or so. I will still be looking for more recipes and adding other vendors for flavors and misc. additives. If you have a recipe that you would like to share please let me know.
Thanks again for all the positive feedback. I really appreciate it!

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
This is certainly going to be a great tool if everyone contributes to it. Thanks for doing this! This site has all the recipes on the I-Phone app listed.

The Vape Book

Can you use these recipes?

Looks like you really put a lot of work and TLC into this site. I am very surprised nobody has left a single review of all the recipes you have listed. I think you need more exposure and may be a moderator can sticky your thread. Thanks for all the hard work,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread