• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruizefest

Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Just ordered my DIY kit, and I'm planning on making juice and I need taste testers. I live in Gahanna Ohio, and would prefer people near me but will ship if you are willing to pay shipping. I should have my kit on Monday or Tuesday, it will take me about 2 to 3 weeks to get my flavors together for tasting. To be as taster I will need feedback so I will ask for certain information like the following:

1. real name
  2. email address
  3. contact number
  4. commitment to answering questions regarding product.
  5. HONESTY

I don't have the money to open a shop, but will open a Web store and just need to know what people think of the flavors. If for some reason my juice sells good, then I may just open a store, or at least see if I can get it in places like Alt Smoke, or Vapor Station. I know I'm posting early, but I figure if I get people to respond I could start picking your brain now for what sounds like a tasty flavor, and help on naming the flavor.

You can PM me, or just reply to this post and I will start collecting your names and emails to contact you. PS, I won't be bugging you daily and have no intentions on being a pain in the ... so please help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread