E-Juice Recipe Book recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Recipes are being released all the time and i don't know any e juice recipe books that are worth buying to be honest .

What i have done is write down all the most popular and highly rated recipes i have run across from around the web , you are going to be extremely limited if you don't keep your ears and eyes open to new releases .

Just within the last few days some top shelf recipes were released on "Reddit's" e cig page by a popular vendor who decided to share .

I usually get contacted by people saying links please , i have done that enough and don't have the time anymore , sorry .

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
One doesn't exist, and honestly, it'll probably be gimmicky and kinda meh when it does eventually exist.

Add to that, flavorings are constantly changing their formulas and stuff. I know a friend who's absolutely convinced TFA changed their "Bavarian Creme" recipe without letting anyone know, so now he's substituting it with a different Bavarian Cream-esque flavoring. Because it's constantly evolving, it'd be kinda useless to have a book, especially since that book might refer to flavorings which no longer exist, taste entirely different, or simply exist under a different name.

That's just my 2cents. There's loads of resources online that are constantly-updated and there are threads where people literally debate the correct way to imitate a certain mouth feel or flavor combination. The literature is there, it's just not exactly consolidated in a super-friendly manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread