• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-cigs / liquid / battery in flight hand luggage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtrapnel

Oct 25, 2013
Ipswich, UK
Am going over to Austria in about 10 days, just taking hand luggage. I know you can take up to 100ml of liquid in any one container, so I suppose I'm more concerned about the battery pack and of course the e-cigarettes (iTaste VV 3.0) themselves. Anyone had any issues ? I don't think it should be a problem...

Finally, has anyone had the cojones to use an e-cig on a flight (and no, not the ones RyanAir sell you) ? I suppose worst case they'd just tell you to stop using it...

Vault

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Wellingborough,Northants,UK
My partner has just (today) flown out to Gran Canaria on Ryan Air with no issues.

She had two Ego`s, two Evods and a couple of 10ml Bottles of juice in her hand luggage and had no issues.

Some advice, keep the e-juice bottles sealed with the original labels on and don`t think vaping will not set off the smoke alarm in the toilet, it just well do that as I`ve tested my Vamo against the smoke alarms in the house and it did set off one (but not the other strangely!).

I`ve managed to smoke a proper rollies on a long haul flight to SA! (very naughty :oops: ) by going to the toilet, sticking my head over the bowl and blowing a lungful of smoke down the toilet while flushing the loo!
This worked a treat but is not the most glamorous way of easing your craving!!! plus the cabin crew thought I had a serious bowel problem! :)

In flight security is taken very seriously so do this at your own risk, technically I don`t know the results of getting caught as I never have but I should imagine it`s a lot more serious than a ticking off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread