e-cigs becoming harder to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just today I went to order some carts from my supplier (ecighawaii). She has had to switch from Amazon to her own site because of limits put on e cig sales. She was using AlertPay, but now as of today, they no longer will accept credit card payments for E-Cigs. Luckily I am a good customer and she sends me the carts and I send her a check at the same time. She also says that some of her shipments have been refused at customs (from China) and she might have to use a European company to run the credit cards through. All this because the Feds are mad that they are missing out on the tobacco taxes they normally would get? That is my opinion. What will our communist government do next?

hizen

Moved On
Oct 26, 2009
Just today I went to order some carts from my supplier (ecighawaii). She has had to switch from Amazon to her own site because of limits put on e cig sales. She was using AlertPay, but now as of today, they no longer will accept credit card payments for E-Cigs. Luckily I am a good customer and she sends me the carts and I send her a check at the same time. She also says that some of her shipments have been refused at customs (from China) and she might have to use a European company to run the credit cards through. All this because the Feds are mad that they are missing out on the tobacco taxes they normally would get? That is my opinion. What will our communist government do next?

Find another supplier. There are tons of them around that do not have these issues.

ctruth

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Southern California

Correction: “Fascist”, definitely NOT communist
One of the elements of fascism is corporatism.
Those are two dirty words that you will NEVER see or hear in the media of the affected country.

01outside

Moved On
Sep 17, 2009
USA
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spam

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
True, but there's never a good alternative. ALL politicians are scum. Except the Governator, him vetoing CA's e-cig ban proves he's above the rest.

He just took a pass because of the ongoing legislation. Easy way out. Doesn't hurt that he proudly smokes cigars.

The problem isn't politicians, its the system masquerading as democracy that practically requires those running for office to sell out to the big donors and special interest groups.

Oh, and don't forget about all the fair and balanced treatment you'll get from the media if you run for office. That's a big incentive for fair minded people to participate. 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread