E-Cigs banned in one California town over alleged health concerns (bet cigarettes are still legal though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhalla17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Houston, TX, USA
A report, about a story done by Fox News, that concludes with "What do you think about the pizza delivery drone story? Please drop in your comments below." :blink: This passes for journalism - or anything that has a point to wasting a brain cell on - these days?

The news is mind numbing, I feel like I actually know less about what is going on in the world after I watch.

Lisa Belle

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Sylvania, OH
www.lisabelle-artist.com
Trap_... o isn't the name enough or what's in a name? His Twitter link is there with the Examiner's article, I will him that he doesn't know what he's talking about, or worse yet he may and is in bed with ANTZ! This is so ANTZ like, the ideas are neurotically old and worn out, that "not enough is known", what a laugh. Then playing down the sales figure, it's 2billion not (1.7) and does the City of Seal Rock have an in house laboratory with a PHD Scientist? The article is totally ANTZ slanted and I'm certain that those interests that covet the whole e-cigarette market are the instigators! ".............call out the instigators cause there nothing in the air ...we got to get together sooner or later.......cause the revolution here, and you know it's right!!!!!!!!!!!":vapor::rickroll:

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
It is Kalifornia after all, when in doubt, legislate. That's insanity, its surreal that full grown adults will pass laws without even knowing what they are passing laws over.
There's a huge federal law going into effect in October ...
which our elected officials didn't read ... and still haven't read !!
No one really understands it ... However, many in Washington
are convinced it's the best thing to come along since sliced bread.
:p

PS: Not posted to start a political argument
However, no one can dispute the bill was passed into law
without reading it.

So The Republic of Kalifornia ain't doing something wildly different
than what we see going on in Washington.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread