E-Cig/Juice sites need a remodeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Hartwell

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Lake Mary, FL
I know this has been said before and I understand that the "problem" is getting better but the E-Cig vendors don't have the prettiest or most welcoming sites in the world.

I was(still am) new to e-cigs, and when starting out it was very daunting for me to find out what was going on with the sites.
Most looked like they were thrown together and just stayed that way because it "worked". (which in most respects, is fine.. but it could be so much better!)

I am a big believer in ascetics. I mean, if we took a look at popular consumer brands like Blu E-Cigs there site is decent looking, pretty easy to navigate, and also gives off some information about starting to vape.

Now... We all know that Blu isn't the best vaping experience, its not bad, but its not great either.

...Getting to the point.

I'd like some way for the vendors to have more access to some great web tools/designers to help them affordably get their product beautifully displayed to the customers!

I am a web/graphics designer. I know there are more of us out there in the vaping community! Great people who (I bet) would gladly work for less money to get their favorite vendors some more beauty to their products!

I've emailed a few vendors whos products I enjoy. Any other designers out there wanting to do something similar? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread