E-cig help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my new e-cigs 2 days ago. I bought a starter kit with an ego C and ego C Twist as well as a 510-T kit. I am having trouble with one of the Ego C's. The twist one works fine but the smaller one wont work. I have charged the battery and refilled the tank twice but with no luck. Other than that the Ego C Twist and the 510-T's work fine. Can you please help?

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Is the smaller, non-working battery failing to fire when you press the button? Sometimes a clearomizer (or 510-T tank in your case) centre pin (in the middle of the connect at the bottom of the device) will not make proper contact with the battery. This can be fixed, but more info is definitely needed, as mentioned.

-- Glenn

But both batteries are working when I change the atomizer one to the other. It seems that one of my new atomizers is dead? However I have just checked the battery again and it seems to have lost charge since last night and I havent used it. I have had to recharge it again. I think it should go back to the person I got it from. But both batteries are working when I change the atomizer one to the other. It seems that one of my new atomizers is dead? However I have just checked the battery again and it seems to have lost charge since last night and I havent used it. I have had to recharge it again. I think it should go back to the person I got it from.

jeff5764

Dec 21, 2013
Hollywood,Md
Those are good products in my opinion; I have the original Apollo ego's I purchased and they work as well for me as the V3 and Vision Spinner that I bought a few months later. The ego's are my carry arounds and the only draw back is they don't last as long as the bigger mah batteries. Not sure what atomizers you're using but I have had great satisfaction with the Iclear 16

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Maybe this will help. Do you have an eGo-C or eGo-C+ kit?

Either way, those eGo-C tanks are tricky and not very easy to set up properly. The video below may help. Make sure to take a couple of primer puffs (take a draw without activating your battery) to force the juice into the atomizing chamber--if you don't do that, you may experience a rather nasty dry hit.

Having said that, this is pretty old technology and I would suggest that, sometime in the future, you get better clearomizers, like Kanger BCC T3S, T2 (if you like top coil), eVod or mini ProTank.

This is the old eGo-C atomizer:

Last edited:

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Both batteries are working with one of the atomizers. Both are not working withe the other.

Joyetech eGo-C Atomizer Cover and Base with atomoser head is what I am using (or what came with the kit). I am sorry, new to vaping these are my first 2 kits.

Seems pretty clear cut that you got a bad atomizer. It could be something as simple as the post on the atomizer not making contact, but I'm not familiar with those atomizers, so I don't know how to fix it. The charging issue on the battery is a different story. How is the charge holding out on that one today?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thanks Katya. Yes that is what I have. I cant even prime it as it isnt even firing.

I dont know what you mean about top coil etc. Maybe I should get a different atomiser.

Did you put it together correctly? If so, do you have a spare atomizer coil? Maybe the coil head is defective and not firing? It happens. Try a different one.

If that doesn't work, I suggest to send (take) it back to the vendor and ask for a replacement.

Like I said above, eGo-C atomizers are fussy and very expensive. I used them in the past, when they first came out, but I stopped using them when other, better clearomizes appeared on the market. I like Kanger BCC line, see above.

Also, please read Baditude's blog--lots of great information there:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-carto-tank-what-guide-juice-attachments.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread