Not open for further replies.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

The wait is over! They have landed and are shipping!

All UK pre-orders have shipped today and should be with you very soon. 80% of EU and International pre-orders have also shipped today with the remaining being shipped tomorrow.

One slight niggle (understatement!) I have with the manufacturer is they have supplied the units with the standard colour cartridge. I have emailed them and am awaiting a response. I will ensure that everyone who has ordered one will get 2 black mouthpieces as soon as I have resolved the problem. I know this will be a dissapointment to many of you but please be assured I am doing everything I can to rectify the situation.

The new design of the cartridges means that the nicotine container (much like the Classic) can be seperated from the mouthpiece. (See other thread for information regarding the "new" cartridges which are shipping as part of the Start Pack.)

Incidentally all other starter packs are also in stock now.

Thank you all for your patience and support, it is appreciated, very much.
Smokester!

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Leaford

Unfortunately, at this time it's ALL carts for the DSE901 series in the standard colour as well as the starter kits.

I had hoped, having seen the picture from the manufacturer, that at least the starter kits would have the black mouthpieces.

I'm working on getting the black carts though and will annonce here when they are available.

Thanks & sorry
Smokester!

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Well, I know I'm not meant to review etc. but just I lurve the green light :)

I think I'm a bit nic'd out now though. Heads swimming a bit!!

The vapour is very good and defo hits the spot. I've been using my old Mini for about 8 weeks now (along with the Classic and Super Mini) but this 901B is WOW! (I know it's brand new and that's to be expected but I don't remember my first Mini being like this)

Perhaps I've just been running my other mini into the ground without noticing!!

It's great, I like it and it don't look too bad with the normal coloured carts on either.

Really would like some feedback from you guys when you get yours :)

Have fun!
Smokester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread