DSE901, questions and concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinydancer

Mar 9, 2009
Hi There!
I went to purchase my first ecig dse901 mini from puresmoker but they were moving and they recommended that I buy from this UK place so I did. I received a UK charger :mad: luckily the xbox xharger worked :D

I will need to get one thats for sure. Anyyyyyywayyyy so I tried it and wow it took away the urge. However, I am scared of the liquid. Weird huh:confused: I bought pre filled carts but I would like to sav emoney by filling my own. Any thoughts abut the safetry of the liquid?
Also do most of you smoke with this every hour? How do you know if you are getting too much? Anything I should know?
I am getting ready to buy one for my husband and also looking at this mini pipe.
Oh one more question- I am going to be flying with this, and since this isnt a random thing that most people know about it wouldnt surprise me if I were stopped at security. Has this ever happened?

corpclegg

Feb 25, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I was a little scared to go through the airport. I mean, I think it would be fine. Steve from puresmoker, wrote a bunch about going through security. Do a search for airport security and you'll find it. Anyway, I just checked my bag cause I had a bunch of stuff anyway and it was fine. No problems whatsoever.

Liquid? I think it is quite safe. You are going to have tiny drops on your desk sometimes when refilling or inserting the cart. I just keep napkins around the clean it up. Just don't over fill the carts and wash your hands if you spill and I think you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread